Adolf Hitler 政治与政府

Totally agree with Edd! We can't judge Hitler yet, cause there are facts that we will know only in decades, or maybe centuries! we can't know for real what happened just reading school books, cause they are written by the winners! So, like Alessandro Manzoni said, "to the posterity the hard judge".

So, stop thinking about the past, cause there are lot of wars and genocides also nowadays and no one cares!

When a country needs a good leader, someone stands up and said it's the fault of a group people. After a few years of leadership, mostly the leader gets power-ill. He thinks he's the best. Now he haves power, he can do what he wants. In Hitler's way that went wrong. But Mao's and Stalins way went worse than Hitler's way. People just get sometimes too much power...

While doing a presentation about second world war mysteries I came across the article about Hitler's sexuality. And that gave me trauma. :/

由 Snark 编辑.

I am russian, i cant like hitler. But there is a new hitler, its obama! Look at his politics in the east and the east ukraine. As always usa kills people to get resourses. Iraq, syria and lybia. The motto is: you dont believe in democracy? Then we flight to you!!! In this countris is worse after usa action.

For people who gives critics to Stalin, saying he is worse then hitler... You have to be greatful to Russia that now you speak your language in your country becouse of russian soldiers. No country in europe were stronger then germany and never will be. I hate him, but if we would have such silly leaders as in europe ass- kissers of usa, all europe would speak german. Respect to Charles de Gaulle, serbians and spanish people that faught against Franco!!! Shame to europeans that dont know history!

For stupid people that say he was german ( some russian members), he was austrian.... I am ashame

For info Stalin was from Georgia....

---

Moderator edit: For future reference, please express your thoughts tidily in one post. If you forgot something simply use the edit button instead.

由 Remus 编辑.

He wasn't a monster, and we have to REMEMBER it. Sure, there are people who are as MAD as him, and we never, ever, have to forget about it....
How many people you have to kill to become a monster? Is 60 000 000 not enough? Of course he didnt do it himself, but he is responsible....

That is wrong, he was not german, he was Austrian!!!

It's the same...he was born in Austria but governed Germany

is that realy a question?

oh and he didn't kil eva braun. che did it by here self

Actually it is not the same but that does not even matter. I guess everyone who is not a nazi is aware that he forced to kill millions of innocent people. That should be enough to say that es was definitely not a good person at all. So the question is easily answerd.

A miserable man, I think

Hitlers military mistake was to think that Russia could be defeated as easily as Poland and France. He had no concept of the vast Human Resources the soviets could tap into or the severity of Russian winters, the difficulty in supplying his troops over great distances or the tenacity of the Russian people or the strong will of Marshall Stalin.

First of all:

It is the most senseless strategy to compare historic persons. Who was worse? Who killed more in a more cruel way? The Tsar of Russia? The King of Belgium? Hitler? Stalin? Nestle? Apple?
There are dynamics (human made) and there is violence, chaos and barbarism. Of course there are "peaks" of barbarism, where societies loose their coat of civilization, f.e. starting massive antisemite, racist pogroms, slavery a.s.o. - seriously... what kind of answer does someone expect asking "what do you think about Adolf Hitler"...?

I will try to explain my point of view from a historical point. - Don't get me wrong, I do not even like, what he had done and I hate what he had done for the world in his dictatorship, no question!
But from the history, you only can say, that his politics were exactly what the Weimarian Republic needed. He was a Keynesanian economist, he did exactly, what other countries would had done in this time in this crisis of the state.
Also his national politics weren't as bad as we think. Russia, France, Italy, Spain, they did nothing other than a very strict nationalism. And yeah, it is right, war establishes work space for those, who have no work, as well as the building of the highways.
So politically - he did all the right things for bringing the Weimarian Republic back on the map of global players. His fail was only his extreme version of his politics and his goals.

As I said: I don't like him, no, I have to say, I really hate him, but the politics in this time were those, which other countries, also in Amercia, did as well.

the only good thing he did was killing himself

I think that Adolf Hitler believed that what he did was right. He wasn't the only one how wanted the Jewish to be killed. But even then it wasn't right to die so many of people.

A part of German history. From a personal point of view, I do not see anything good at this time. He did some good things. For example, that people had work. But he was inhumane and responsible for much suffering and death.

Look at RoyW's answer. He has describe it in better words.

It gives much people there say thet not Hitler have done all these things, but that he was just a puppet...
But how ever, it was terrible what happend in second war...

Hitler was the biggest looser in History!
One third of Germany lost, the other Parts occupied and destroyed....

Churchill said about him:"Hitler is my best General".