Adolf Hitler 政治与政府

To make out of one idea a military move, is the stupidy thingest to do.

Hitler was the biggest looser in History!
One third of Germany lost, the other Parts occupied and destroyed....

Churchill said about him:"Hitler is my best General".

I know, I am.

Don't fear the past, enjoy the present, hope for the future.

Actually it’s a sensitive topic. We all know what he did in that period. We all learned history and saw his policy, how he warring and he he killed Jew( it’s sad and grieved sorry...) he can said a totally bad person. And you also can’t say he is great for German because you can't build pain on other countries and nations for the development of your country. Nazi is nightmare for all human beings, it deserves our reflection.

Putting the atrocities to one side let's look at it logically.
Adolf Hitler formed the nazi party, which then went on to create everything we use in the modern world, infact it was a nazi general that took America to the moon, it was nazi technology that gave us drones, satellites, rockets and jets, helped perfect nuclear weapons, made helicopters, designed sub orbital bombers, came up with firing missiles from submarines, designed stealth bombers, and made guided missiles.
Hitler as a person? He was a broken man due to world war 1, he couldn't paint and had anger issues, he didn't care about the means of something just results, he knew what he wanted and did what it took to get it no matter the cost.

Hitler? War scheisse, nur scheisse

I, as a German, say
HE FUCKING SUCKS
this man is the worst one that has ever ruled and lived in our country

he wasn't a good person but a lot of people helpt him... it wast all his fault... there are a lot of thinks we don't know

Hitler, Stalin, Lenin= jedno gówno, ludobójcy i czyste zło.
Hitler, Stalin, Lenin = one shit, genocide and pure evil.

he was good until 1933 but then he went too far about the jews

Past times were awful because of Hitler. In many documentations on the german TV you can see, that many Explorer are trying to find a solution or an answer how it was possible to convince a whole country or the majority of germans. But nowadays there is a bigger problem. In past times after the war people tried to avoid hateful acts. People wanted to be better. But many germans are doing the same mistakes again. There are still some right-wing extremist organisations or racists. But the german country with this horrible history should know what happens if big groups are spreading hate! There isn't a big change in our country!