Is it easy for a European to be welcomed and work in Russia? 政治与政府

for a graduate (me in civil engineering), is it easy or feasible to be welcomed and find work in russia despite not having an excellent knowledge of the Russian language? thank you all, I would like you to tell me about your experiences or other useful things.

Hello.
How do you want to find a work without language?

At first... Learn the language and the law…..
and then find work and a space for living. And maybe a new pasport if that needed 🙂

The word "smile" looks like is not very known in Russia...communism ended, please smile and be more open to foreigners.

The word "smile" looks like is not very known in Russia...communism ended, please smile and be more open to foreigners.
Russians don't smile simply because it's not in their culture to smile to strangers, but once you break the ice they are the best people and the best friends in the world. Go to Siberia and find out by yourself 🙂

Without knowing Russian it's possible to communicate in larger cities like Moscow and Saint Petersburg but not with everyone, and if you show a little interest in their culture and language they will literally fall in love with you. Moreover, to become a resident you need to sit for an exam of Russian knowledge, history and law.

All I know is the Russian language is passionate, all though it sounds angry. Learnt that from mila kunis. But the rules to work abroad is always learn the law and the language, and also make a few friends in the area you wish to go. Oh and don't forget a coat it's cold in russia.

I am sure that all Russian know the word "smile" and know what it means)Communism?What are you talking about?

Russians don't smile simply because it's not in their culture to smile to strangers, but once you break the ice they are the best people and the best friends in the world. Go to Siberia and find out by yourself 🙂

Without knowing Russian it's possible to communicate in larger cities like Moscow and Saint Petersburg but not with everyone, and if you show a little interest in their culture and language they will literally fall in love with you. Moreover, to become a resident you need to sit for an exam of Russian knowledge, history and law.

You are right.

thank you all. obviously I would be interested to know if there are programs for integration, I am aware that I should learn laws and language, to do this it will take time and therefore without an integration program it could be difficult to sustain and study, I repeat, thanks to all.

I take it you can speak English? This should help if you can.
https://www.expatica.com/ru/employment/finding-a-job/jobs-in-russia-a-guide-to-finding-work-in-russia-509599/