What does China look like in your eyes? 政治与政府

I come from China.
There are many countries in this world.
Different people see same thing having different views.
So i hope i could know what people in different countries think of China.

由 wangzheyi 编辑.

Hello.
I think that everywhere you can find good and bad sides.
I think that Chinese are very hard working people.There are many good persons in China.But I do not like China's politic about our Baikal and our natural resources.
Thank you.

Yes.. I imagine there is a lot of poor people. I like some parts of chinese's traditional culture.

Yes.. I imagine there is a lot of poor people. I like some parts of chinese's traditional culture.
heh Supposedly a standard of living in China are constantly growing...Of course people who is living on the country side are very poor, but in big cities not necessarilly.

China is one of the world's oldest civilizations, a great empire before and still a great country. It has a diverse and beautiful nature. The culture and traditions is amazing is as well. Also you guys happen to have the most difficult language ever. 😃

China is one of the world's oldest civilizations, a great empire before and still a great country. It has a diverse and beautiful nature. The culture and traditions is amazing is as well. Also you guys happen to have the most difficult language ever. 😃
Heh Persian culture is also very old and amazing. Both culture are ancient and totally amazing.

Heh Persian culture is also very old and amazing. Both culture are ancient and totally amazing.

Well thank you for saying that. I can say the same about the Poland and the Polish culture as well.
Unfortunately my country is being government by the most horrible people imaginable, and that kinda has put a shadow over our beauties and most people these days don't know much about it. So, it's nice to see someone knows about it and acknowledges it. 🙂

Well,看起来目前都是比较正面的评论。有很多负面评论的网站估计在中国境内都被墙了

I have never been to China, but I dont like their polity. When China became communistic they oriented themselves on the communism invented from Karl Marx. Besides I dont think communism can work out. But the policy that China is doing is human right hurtful and has nothing to do with real communism.

As regards the China of our days, I have to say I despise the total absence of laws to respect animals (and I don't mean only dogs, even pigs, chickens and all other animals... ok, most of animals are not protected in Italy or Western culture too, but, at least, here something is moving...) and the recent development of a "national capitalism" which as nothing to do with the road to build communism. Otherwise, I like how China is taking a role to stop the criminal acts of USA, chinese help for the only true Venezuelan president Maduro and for these reasons, saying that I hope there will be important changes in chinese lifestyle (as I wrote in regardings animals lives), I look at China as one of the most important country, if not the most, to build a real different world from the cancerous western world we are living in the present.

So I think China is an absolutely fascinating country, both historically and landscaping. However, I am an absolutely opponent of the two - child policy (formerly even one - child policy). In my opinion, nobody has the right to prescribe the (family) life of others in this way. Sorry, but that's my opinion 🤷‍♀️

China as a State put the Uyghurs in "reeducarion" camps, occupy Tibet and oppress the Tibetans and the people of Hong Kong, help economically the People's Democratic Republic of Korea (North Korea), restricts religious freedom ecc.; basically human rights are just a piece of paper or maybe completely not existing
Btw, I'm not against Chinese people I love China as history, culture, people and territory
In my eyes a State like that isn't good at all, but probably I'm wrong as (almost) every country seems to be so happy about China 🤷🏻‍♂️

China people are a very good exemple for hard working , and they have a very old culture and beautiful archaeological sites , but i heard that muslims over there are treating a very bad treatment , and i think that this is a very bad side , everyone has the right to follow the religion that he believe in , and practice it as long as he is not hurting anyone .

I think its shocking how poor people in China are living. I think a rich country like China is commited to help those people with a good social policy.

这个问题好哇,我很喜欢看到外国人是如何看待中国的

China is a beautiful country. I visited Kunming, in the Yunnan region, and for me it is a beautiful city. And the President 习近平 is a great person. He has waged a great battle against corruption in politics. China from 1949 to now has developed a great deal, especially technologically.

I personally think every countries has it's ups and downs, and one of the things that I likes about China is its' culture, it's history and its' society, which is completely different from the West, but has lots of similarities with lots of other countries in the region. I've never been to the middle kingdom before, but it would be fascinating to visit Zhong Guo once.

China has so beautiful culture.
But there are some things not good.
Like men who take off their t-shirts.
And I think the Sinocentrism in not good.
It blocks China's development.
And the politic situation is so bad.