World in 2050? 政治与政府

Well,2020 is less than a month away.I think,what will the world be like in 2050?What changes will take place in the world structure,economy,science and technology and culture?

I hope that every country of the Earth will understand that money isn't eatable and will take care of nature. I think that we need to change the economic system of capitalism to do it because now,we don't use capitalism to tend towards people well-being but to earn more and more money, without any other goal. This way of thinking has a lot of bad consequences, such as a very bad management of natural resources (which we use without looking at CO2 and ecosystem and biodiversity destroyed...) or poverty ( taking advantage of people of "economic South" and, in less proportion, people of economic north too).

yay some (almost? maybe?) anticapitalist discourse…

Personally I like to be pessimistic: in 30 years, a lot of stuff will be (expectably) be distroyed, but some other will be (unexpectedly) created. And we’ll have some try against capitalism I guess

Personally I like to be pessimistic: in 30 years, a lot of stuff will be (expectably) be distroyed, but some other will be (unexpectedly) created. And we’ll have some try against capitalism I guess

Wow,I'm a little surprised😮I mean,I know France has always been left-wing.But I didn't expect this.This interests me.Do you support communism?

Wow,I'm a little surprised😮I mean,I know France has always been left-wing.But I didn't expect this.This interests me.Do you support communism?

Yes.