Looking for young girls and women to help me 日常生活与习俗

Hello let me introduce myself, my name is Tamara 25 years of age and living in the Netherlands.

For a while now I have been playing with this idea of creating a blog for young girls and women written by young girls and women.
Blogs about the things in life that matter more than just beauty or fashion ( not being disrespectful to those blogs).
But blogs with Words of Wisdom, Words of encouragement, Words that will make you think, Words that will make you laugh and Words that you will learn from.

So I am looking for 4 or 5 Ladies who would like to join me in this adventure.
Ladies from all around the world with different backgrounds who are not afraid to speak their mind.
Ladies that are willing to be inspired by words of others and that are willing to inspire others with their words on everyday topics.

If you are interested please feel free to send a message.

Hello,
I found your idea very interesting and I want to help you. Tell me if you need my help 😉

I have send you a message

Hi! I am not very good in writing but i really like your idea and i would like to help you and join you! Write me whenever you want 🙂

I would love to help. Message me at anytime. 🙂

Mij lijkt het leuk, maar ik denk dat je niet nog iemand uit Nederland zoekt ;P

i have sent you all a message

Als je nog zoekt, hoor ik het graag! Lijkt me erg leuk.

That is really awesome. I wanna join you if there is any place

Hey it sounds so nice what you want to do. I think it is sich a great idea. I hope it is not to late but i would like to take part on this blog

Als je nog zoekt, hoor ik het graag! Lijkt me erg leuk.
I will send you an message

That is really awesome. I wanna join you if there is any place
I will send you a message

Hey it sounds so nice what you want to do. I think it is sich a great idea. I hope it is not to late but i would like to take part on this blog
You will be also receiving a message

Hey,
If it's not too late I'd like to be a part of your team. I think it's a great idea and I'd really love to contribute.
Let me know if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey,
If it's not too late I'd like to be a part of your team. I think it's a great idea and I'd really love to contribute.
Let me know if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon
The author hasn't logged on in more than 2 months, it's probably best to send her an e-mail stating your willingness to help.