此主题已锁定,暂不允许添加新帖子

Rude people on the site 日常生活与习俗

In your experience........who are the most rude and unfriendly people in this site?

In my experience, europeans are very rude and prejudice. Not vey friendly at all.

How about you?

Yes. I had the same experience. That's right.

Well, that makes me as European quite sad. I hope not everyone got that impression on us. What exactly were you're experiences and were did those people come from exactly?

He's a troll, profiles are really similar and both pages have no visited countries, quite weird as a coincidence.
And even if not, it's hilarious to notice how the oldest profile has 2 likes from Europeans but still stigmatises all of us under the same flag.
Europe is not America, we're not the same English people that moved to another land all together, therefore every European country, along with its people, is completely different from one another.

That being said, rudeness comes from humanity and circumstances, ergo this discussion is useless, as its only reason to live is to create even more prejudices

由 LeonardGray1 编辑.

He's a troll, profiles are really similar and both pages have no visited countries, quite weird as a coincidence.

Yep same IP address. Enough said 🙂

此主题已锁定,暂不允许添加新帖子