New friends 日常生活与习俗

Hello nice to meet you 😀

Hey everyone! Poland's here too 🙂

Hello everyone! Seeking friends by correspondence. Fans of K-Pop and Dorama Respond! I would be glad to talk on interesting topics.

hello, I'm Viola and I'm from Italy!! I'm here to chat with new people and discover new friends!! I'm a curious person and I like talking about everything, I'm also a good listener ahah...so if you want to talk, write me!!

Hello! My name is Ekaterina! I will make a new friends! If you want, you can write to me!

Hey . I am Ouanes from ALGERIA. I would love to make new friends around the world 🙂
write to me!

Hi,I'm shuo ,I'm from China,feel free and text to me)

Hi,my name is Veronica and i'm 23.I'm from italy.I making new friends.

Hi, I'm Julia from Poland. I would love to make new friends around the world. I can speak English, but I really want to learn new languages, so feel free to text me 😇

Hello everybody
My profile name is needing new friends, I just wanted to change it but i can't, cause some people don't like it, for me it is normal when you need that or like to have new friends is not bad things
When you have news friends that means new cultures, thoughts, that's important
Thank you ❤️😉😊

由 Sweethearts 编辑.

I'm Pia-Theresa.
I would write with someone.

由 Pia21 编辑.

Hi

I am Marta

Hi, my name is Rita and I'm from Italy. I am 21 years old and of you want we can chat

Bonjour. Je suis johan. Ja suis colombien. Je habite à Paris. J'ai 25 ans. Je suis musicien.

Hi nice to meet you.

Hi! I'm Yahya from Egypt, I'm 20 and look for some friends all over the world. 😀

Every friend is a new world, so how many different worlds do you meet?