What does friendship means to you? 日常生活与习俗

Hi , to me ; friendship is a most important thing in our life . there is no age limit to a good friendship 🙂
and how about to you?

A friend is everything

yeah , you correct 🙂

Imo a friendship can be all or nothing, i like to talk and play with my friends, but i got stubbed on the back so many times that i'm not able anymore to completely trust "a friend", for me "best friend" doesn't exist.
But i still have a "higher tier", a tier that i like to name "special" which is composed by the family, the GF/BF and maybe someone else, which you not consider just as a friend, but something more...but to be part of this tier the feelvmust be shared by each side, or it'll be pointless

yeah , some times we couldnt trust all of our friends

Never had one never needed one.

ok , but i think friendship is valuable

That thing, the friendship, don't exist.

🙂

What is a friend to me?
The one who I call "my person" (if you know Grey's Anatomy), the one who always understand me and knows how help me and trats me.
Friendship has no limits.

awsome

Friendship means everything to me. My friends are like my second family. I've known them for a very long time and I'm so grateful for them.

its great 🙂

Friendship is something not material it's The most important thing you can get from life which helps you go through all this shit what life brings. Such a shame that in this world There are only few People who actually aren't fake. Such A shame that i haven't met someone who actually would care. Well.. life.

yeah 🙂

Friendship makes life better, so friendship means everything to me. You can trust Them and have fun with them 🙂

its great 🙂

for me, it is everything you need. You need te tell everything to each other and you can make sure that she/he never tells any one about it. You can laugh and do all the things you need to do in your life. I know i'm bad in English speaking but i know what i say