Chinese 日常生活与习俗

What do you think of Chinese culture? And what China looks like in your eyes?

I think China is a great industrial country. I see Chinese people in the streets of Minsk practically every day and got used to it. Just wish they were a bit more polite since it's not their country.
P.S. One fun fact: I've hardly seen a Chinese walking on his/her own. They are always in groups/pairs. Probably it's more comfortable to be with someone of your origin

Thanks for your reply. I agree with you these years China is developing fastly. And more and more people choose to travel in other countries that’s why you can see many Chinese in there. And for the polite i’m Sorry that maybe some tourists are not polite enough, I wish that never bother you and wish chinese can be more and more polite. Your country is very beautiful.
Yes chinese is more like to be group( but it’s more often happen because they are in other country if domestic city we won’t. ) by the way I like travel alone.
Thanks for your reply! I wish you have a good day and everything well. 😃😃

Oh right. If you want learn chinese I will help you. And I will learn Russian next semester.

I'm planning to study Chinese at the University, so your help will be really benefitial

Pay attention more to the pronunciation, that is a little difficult. If you have problems just ask me. Is Russian very difficult?

I'm planning to study Chinese at the University, so your help will be really benefitial