which is the first novel you finished reading in a foreign language? 日常生活与习俗

As a Chinese, the first novel I reading in English was The Kite runner, a really moving novel. I finished it during senior 2 in high school. I love this story.

Heidi. I don't recall any of it though. What about you?

For me It was Jane eyre, hard to go to the end but still It was nice and interesting

The Painted Man, really good fantasy book.

Actualy it was the first book in the Game of Thrones series

The first book I finished reading in english was 1984. It is such a good novel but for me it was quite hard to really understand everything at the first try.

I'have never read novel in forgein language. My english isn't perfect so I care that I don't undarstand a lot of words or phrases. 🙂

My first book in a foreign language was girl online: on tour 😃
It was for school but I exually kinda liked the book.

I read 'Le diable au corps'

My first book is Jane Eyre.

三生三世枕上书; this was the first Chinese novel I read, but I've always read Chinese poetry, so I’m not sure if that counts.

由 lemondrop 编辑.

Bel Ami by Guy de Maupassant

My first book was Agatha Christie 4.50 from Paddington station.It is a miss marpel storie

I read "the giver" which talks about a utopic society that lost memories of war, pain and suffering, as well as feelings. It's really good.
I also read "Eleanor Oliphant is perfectly fine", but it was kinda depressing.

As a Chinese, the first novel I reading in English was The Kite runner, a really moving novel. I finished it during senior 2 in high school. I love this story.
The first novel I Red in English was Robinson Crusoe

I read my first english book at school , it was a book about Aborigines and girls how leave a way from there home in a school from withe persons ,and how they run a way but i have forgotten

My first book in English was Alice in Wonderland 🙂

My first book in English was The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe