break off or not 日常生活与习俗

If one of your friend is a homosexuality, will you break off with he or she?

for me, it depends on different situation, I accept a homosexuality unless they persuade me to become a lebsian.

I wouldn.t break off, but it depends only on you! 👐

It won't change anything. If a gay friend can 'change' your sexual orientation, you probably aren't a 100% straight in the first place, and there's nothing wrong with that.

It wouldn’t change anything at all, as long as they didn’t try to approach me. I respect every sexual orientation, so I couldn’t care less if my friend was a gay or a lesbian.

It won't change anything. If a gay friend can 'change' your sexual orientation, you probably aren't a 100% straight in the first place, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I am 100% straigh. I will break up with he or she simply because i think it is anoyying if they keep persuading me.

I am 100% straigh. I will break up with he or she simply because i think it is anoyying if they keep persuading me.

I guess indeed if any person/friend, no matter their orientation, tries to persuade me in things that cross my boundaries, I'm done with them.

LGBTQ+ people rarely try to persuade people. They don't think they are "right" all they want is to be accepted as they are no matter their orientation.

Of course I wouldn't break off. And to be honest, I have never heard/had a situation when homosexual person was trying to persuade me. That sounds like an absurd.

I would not break off. My best friend was lesbian, but she still my dear friend

It depends on whether or not they act different from before saying it out loud

I'd nether ever wanna break off a friendship for that matter. Even if that friend then tried to hint on me, I'll just explain politely (but firmly) I'm totally not into men. Things would be a little awkward at first of course but if he's a a real friend, we'll get over it.