literature 电影,音乐,电视节目

Hello everyone

I really love to read. I was wondering if any of you had some great suggestions.
My favorite type of book is just real literature. So no Twilight and all that stuff. 🙂
Let me know if you have some ideas!

byee

Fenna

由 CJ999 编辑.

I love SF books 🙂 and also Poetry, adventure stories, and XIX century's french literature

HI! I love J.R.R. Tolkien books and some books about history and different cultures especially from the territory of the Caucasus . In my opinion 1984 is really amazing and well written book . 🙂

CJ999, could you name the writers you like?

Fantasy books are my favourites, but only creative ones. But I must admit Juliusz Słowacki's the best poet!

I really like Jane Austen as a writer and tragic /love literature like Tristan and Isolde for example but I also like poetry.
Right now I'm reading a fantasy book which takes place around 1850 in London. It's written by Cassandra Clare and I really appreciate it. Does anyone know similar books or writers in these genres ?

I like classical litterature or police novels.
Some good books I have read are ''Bel-ami'' by Guy de Maupassant, ''Crime and punishment'' or ''The Karamazov brothers'' by Dostoyevsky, and ''Of mice and men'' from John Steinbeck.
Except the typical mystery novels from Agatha Cristie, good ones are the Vish Puri series (Tarquin Hall), The daughter of time (Josephine Tey).
And finally, the Narnia books from C.S. Lewis are excellent!

KSZYSX I rather prefer Mickiewicz poetry . 😛P