Movie Quotes 电影,音乐,电视节目

Hi everybody! Can you help me to collect the best movie quotes of all time, in our personal opinion!!!! thumbup2
No rules about country, year of production or genre.... just don't be gross, please!

This is one of my absolute favorite:

"DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME! DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME!" (Young Frankenstein, 1974)

the opposite of war isn't peace it's creation
-Rent (2005)

to infinity and beyond!

we're pretty bizar. Some of us are just better at hiding it, thats all.- the breakfast club

or

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms, in the convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question?
Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club

we're pretty bizar. Some of us are just better at hiding it, thats all.- the breakfast club

or

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms, in the convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question?
Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club

great! I've always loved this movie.... so many memories <3

Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived live. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.

After all, tomorrow is another day.
:Gone with the wind

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci."
from WATCHMEN 😃

Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they do, I won't be one of them
Breathing' boring.
Oh please. Killing me. That's so two years ago.
(C) - Sherlock BBC/ There are hundreds of them there, choose any 🙂

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
- Albus Dumbledore Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Alkaban

"I don't have time to bleed" Predator

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." -Who Framed Roger Rabbit?