Songs 电影,音乐,电视节目

What's your favourite song at the moment?

Well, in this moment I'm listening a lot to Kings Of Leon's "Closer". It's sooooo haunting *-*

*catchy

"Know Your Enemy" and "Jaded" by Green Day and "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance. My favorite bands for every time ♥

I have many🙂 but.. Now...(let's say most listened) are: Duele el corazon of enrique iglesias, qui tu es of WILLY WILLIAM, Carmen of Stromae and Cheap Thrills of Sia ft. Sean Paul(

maybe it is 'all the right moves' from one republic or lane boy from 21 pilots🙂 check those songs out😁

This moment... The fray-how to save a life.

I have many, many songs, so I can't decide. But at the moment I like songs from Adele. :arabia

Stairway to heaven-Led Zeppelin. That was real music.

the lost souls by asking alexandria or friend please by twenty one pilots

Stairway to heaven-Led Zeppelin. That was real music.

GRiZ - Hard Times <3 I really love it and him too

Eaa Eaa

"Know Your Enemy" and "Jaded" by Green Day and "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance. My favorite bands for every time ♥
Green Day are the best! American Idiot is my favourite and Weightless by All Time Low is great too!

i like 'million times' from Rui and 'casanova' from Palm Trees

I like adventure of our lifetime from coldplay and i took a pill in ibiza from Mike posner.

Wow, so happy to see other fans of MCR! My all time favorite band 😆
But recently I can't stop listening to Italian singer Marco Mengoni - especially Ti ho voluto bene veranente and Guerriero

I love listening to Tame Impala and The Beatles 🙂

I've been listening to a lot of Bastille. So pretty much all of their albums have been good in my opinion.