Best metal bands (for metal fans) 电影,音乐,电视节目

Audioslave is one of my favorites
RIP Chris Cornell

I'm a great fan of real death metal and black metal. I listen to Deicide, Mayhem, Dark Funeral, Dying Fetus, Pungent Stench, Cannibal Corpse, Gorgoroth, Unleashed, Bloodbath, Morbid Angel,...

Black Veil Brides, Metallica, ACDC, Avatar and muuuch more 😃

Annihilator, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Running Wild, Accept, Testament, Megadeth, Manowar, Metallica, Slayer, Venom.

My favourites are Iron Maiden and Metallica, Powerwolf is also great

Avenged Sevenfold and hatebreed

Death
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Slayer
Megadeth
Metallica
Gojira
Type 0 Negative

Not strictly "pure" metal all of them (the list is a mix between hard metal, death metal, doom metal...) but all sub-genres of metal music.

The Gathering 😉

Avenged sevenfold rules!!!

Metallica and Slipknot

Wow, so many Great bands!

It is so hard to do a short list, Here follows some iconic bands and a few underground names that someone maybe have never listened to:

Of course Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Sabbath and the Big4 (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthra😆, Death, Venom, Morbid Angel, Mayhem... These ones are living legends!

I would say:
- Woods of Ypres
- Candlemass
- Dream Theater (I really loved the concept album Metropolis pt.2)
-Primordial
- Stratovarius
-Therion
- My dying bride
-Darkthrone

Cheers! \m/

I really love escape the fate
Voice of baceprot
Set to stun
Palisades
And a friend of mine likes the architects

But I have to admit I'm not sure whether they're metal bands or not 😅

guns n' roses

guns n' roses

i love welcome to the jungle (song)

SOAD, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Skillet, D'espair Ray, Dir en grey, Maximum the hormone, Arch enemy, Korn, Rammstein, All that Remains, Linkin Park, Girugamesh, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Serj tankian... And All other that I forget 😍

Black Veil Brides
Evanescence
Iron Maiden
Skillet
Linkin Park
System of A Down
Three Days Grace

Marilyn Manson, Motionless in White, Escape The Fate, Bullet for my Valentine, Crown the Empire, Memphis May Fire, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Epica, Xandria, We Are The Fallen, Rammstein, Diabulus in Musica, Beyond The Black, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Saving Abel, Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil, From Ashes to New, Like a Storm, Skillet, Three Days Grace, ...

For me, definitely AC/DC