Favourite band or singer? 电影,音乐,电视节目

Some old, some new, in no particular order:
ac/dc, black sabbath, neil young, tom petty, motorhead, celtic frost, mercyful fate, dead meadow, om, my morning jacket

*rock on, brothaz n' sistaz!*

Yellowcard!! (band)
They are soo great.

Too much to write down, so here is just my standard bandlist;

30 Seconds to Mars, A day to remember, All Time Low, An Cafe, Black Veil Brides, Blessthefall, Bullet for my valentine, Cartel, Cute is what we aim for, Emery, Escape the Fate, Hopes Die Last, Lifehouse, Marilyn Manson, Metrostation, My Chemical Romance, Nevershoutnever, Owl City, Paramore, Panic! At the Disco, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Silverstein, Simple Plan, Skillet, Skye Sweetnam, Story of the Year, Superchick, Taking Back Sunday, the All-American Rejects, Three Days Grace, Underoath, Yellowcard, Zebrahead.

But I like An Cafe, All Time Low and Escape the Fate the most <3

由 Rianne4REAL 编辑.

I love Within Temptation. They're the best!
I also like Rolling Stones, Metallica, Guns 'n' Roses and Cyndi Lauper 🙂

Michael Jackson , Lady Gaga and Mika :-D

I love lots of Rock band but last month I discovered K-Musik (Shinee, DBSK, Big Bang, Mblaq, FT-Island, SNSD.....) and It's my favourite kind of music now 😃

Green Day and Operation Ivy =D

di-rect 🙂

My Chemical Romance and Green Day :laugh :clap

My love bands:
-F.T.Island (Korea)
-Fahrenheit (Taiwan)

taylor swift, green day, simple plan...

in england, tinchy stryder and taio cruz are quite popular. i like 'marina and the diamonds' and 'aural vampire'(they're japanese)

Mum , an islandic band. visit my lastfm profile http://www.lastfm.pl/user/tomekcrr

electronicPanda, i have liked her since she released a song about a polish girl who moves to USA and wants to be an american star 😃 'Hollywood'

LADY GAGA <3

I think it's very difficult to answer... it depends on your age and on your mood...
anyway, my list!!! 😛

metallica
depeche mode
savatage

bruce springsteen
fabrizio de andré (Italian singer... he was fantastic...)

Lily Allen, Matt Dusk, AC/DC 🙂

The Beatles! thumbup2