Is there anyone who also can't wait for Eurovision 2018? 电影,音乐,电视节目

There've been lately a lot of songs coming out for the ESC in Portugal this year. Do you like Eurovision, and why? And what are songs you like this year or in the past?
Feel free to discuss here, but please nice to each other and respect other's opinion.

I like the ESC, because I like the variety of songs of each country. Moreover, I enjoy it more, because some songs can define culture of their country and all songs are written by the singer self. I don't care who will win each year, I do only care for the music.

My favourites this year are Norway(Rybak 🙂), the Czech Republic and Finland. But in overall, I like all of them.

I watch the ESC since I'm very little and I always love to see/hear all the different songs. But I think it's a little bit sad that a lot of countrys always five their points to the neighbour countrys. I think the quality of the songs should be more important.

I can't say which song is my favourite one this year because I didn't had the time yet to listen to a lot songs. But I am really looking forward to the show 🙂

Polish song is awesome! https://youtu.be/hQLmYaSCDYw This is the song of polish DJ and swedish singer.

I watch the ESC since I'm very little and I always love to see/hear all the different songs. But I think it's a little bit sad that a lot of countrys always five their points to the neighbour countrys. I think the quality of the songs should be more important.

I can't say which song is my favourite one this year because I didn't had the time yet to listen to a lot songs. But I am really looking forward to the show 🙂

Yeah, It makes me sad too, but I feel like it's improving. Since they've seperated the judges' and the public vote, there'll be more fair votes. The ones that still play unfair, will get a bad reputation, just like previous year with Greece and Malta. Even though, you can't really solve this problem, because people will still vote for their neighbours...

Polish song is awesome! https://youtu.be/hQLmYaSCDYw This is the song of polish DJ and swedish singer.

Yeah. I think it's a great song. It will surely pass to the finals!

I've been following the Eurovision since 2015 and now I am looking forward to every new edition. This year, I m a huge fan Israel, Estonia and of course Poland: 3

There've been lately a lot of songs coming out for the ESC in Portugal this year. Do you like Eurovision, and why? And what are songs you like this year or in the past?
Feel free to discuss here, but please nice to each other and respect other's opinion.

I like the ESC, because I like the variety of songs of each country. Moreover, I enjoy it more, because some songs can define culture of their country and all songs are written by the singer self. I don't care who will win each year, I do only care for the music.

My favourites this year are Norway(Rybak 🙂), the Czech Republic and Finland. But in overall, I like all of them.

Do you mean Saara Aalto or Lordi, because you talk about Finland?

ESC is unique and amazing every year - that's why I watch it every year since 2014 and this year of course I support team from Poland with all of my heart and also can't wait to listen other countries songs 🙂

Saara Aalto