Harry Potter 电影,音乐,电视节目

Do you like this movie? If you love, what part is your favorite? Which characters do you like best?

I like more books than movies, anyway my favourite character is Sirius Black!

I really like this movie and my favourite part is the first. My favourite character is Hedwig, because his charactere doesn't change. He has not a development, who you think in this part, I don't like him, because he does this... He always very nice and friendly.

Serious black ♡♡

There's so many great characters! I'm a big fan of Sirius, Remus, Snape, Fred & George... but I'll give my vote to the lovely, powerful, beautiful and at times fantasctically ironic professor McGonagall.

Hard to say, but I'll go for The Prisoner of Azkaban as my favourite/one of my favourites; Buckbeak, Remus, of course the Harry - Sirius reunion, Hermione punching Malfoy - priceless. -> For the record I do like Draco, but back there he simply deserved it.

I love the books, they are way better than the movies in my opinion! As a child my favorite character was Ginny (frome the book, she is so much badass than in the movies). Now I don't really know who I love more, though I identify a lot to Hermione ah ah

I love the books more than the movies.
The movies are bad i think. My favorite caracter Severus 🙂

There's so many great characters! I'm a big fan of Sirius, Remus, Snape, Fred & George... but I'll give my vote to the lovely, powerful, beautiful and at times fantasctically ironic professor McGonagall.

Hard to say, but I'll go for The Prisoner of Azkaban as my favourite/one of my favourites; Buckbeak, Remus, of course the Harry - Sirius reunion, Hermione punching Malfoy - priceless. -> For the record I do like Draco, but back there he simply deserved it.

I do agree with you, except for one point. I cannot prevent my fingers from typing Remus as my favourite character, he´s too lovely and great.

我非常喜欢“哈利波的”。我最喜欢的角色是德拉科·马尔福。

I like Harry potter and my favourite character is Ermione Grenger

I love this movie guys!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

My favorite caracter is Bellatrix 😍😍😍

I like Hagrid the best. I like all the books but the first one is my favorite.

I love the books and the films! They are great! I think my favourite character is Ron Weasley! He is so cute! 😃

My favourite is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! It's so epic!!!!!
And my favourite character is Hermione Granger and Harry Potter

Heyy, I like the fourth part most. Ron and Hermione are my favourite characters. Rita Skeeta is also brilliant

Luna Lovegood and the Weasley twins are the best!! But I can't choose a favourite book, probably the first one... I've never seen the movies though

Luna Lovegood and the Weasley twins are the best!! Oh and Hagrid of course! But I can't choose a favourite book, probably the first one... I've never seen the movies though