Avengers : Endgame 电影,音乐,电视节目

A masterpiece !!

my favorite character is spider-man and James barnes
Endgame is so cool and I can't wait to see the next spider-man !!

I love so much Iron Man and Spiderman. Their relationship is beautiful. father and son.

I think endgame wasn't the best movie... and I'm really pissed because black widow is dead and she didn't even get a funeral

I love this movie.. I saw it twice in cinema and can't wait till it will released on DVD.

My most favouvit characters are Captain America, Iron Man, Thanos, Loki, Hawkeye and much more 🙂

John Wick 3 is better movie.

My favourite charaters are black widow, cap, spidey and Quicksilver (AOU).
I saw Endgame, and I loved it. I cried so much but it was just great.
And I can't wait to see the Spider-Man far from Home, which seems to be as good as the homecoming, or better.

My favorite character is iron man. He is brave and grate fun at the same time. When I have seen the film at the end I started crying. But I have to admit that my really favorite character of all this films is Loki😎. I have always love him, he's the perfect villain, not too bad, great fun and at the end he has become a good character. But of course he had to die because every character that I love dies😑. Sad story. of course this are my favorites but I like also the other one, like doctor strange, thor, Rocket and of course the cutest, Groot. Everybody who can use sarcasm and is too adorable😍. A character that I have never really liked is captain America. He's too boring and responsible😕.

My favourite ranked:
1. Bucky
2. Loki
3. Dr. Strange
4. Clint
5. Steve
6. Rocket
7. Tony Stark
8. Vision
9. Thor
10. Natasha
I don't know why Natasha is on the last, but I like them all

HELLO

Hulk and Ant-Man

I prefer Iron Man, Loki and Spider man ^-^

I like ironman and spiderman

I love the marvel movies. I just watched them all (I know I'm late😅).
My favorites are basically all of them.
But I really like Thor and Loki, Dr. Strange, Spiderman and Groot. Especially baby Groot. 😍😍