Favourite horror movie 电影,音乐,电视节目

Hi everybody,

What is your favourite horror movie?
I can't really choose between them and I want to see more ''good" horror movies.

I don't really watch horror movies. But if I have to answer your question, it should be SAW

The Best film of horror is friday 13 is a very horror and it have suspens

Hi😊

I think this is not the worst movie, it may not be the best, but for me it is one of my favorites: "war of the worlds Z"

Hi I'm Italian and my favorite film is do not open that door and the killer doll
Ci ho provato a scrivere in inglese lol😂

The best to me is "detour mortel"

Thank you everybody! 😃

To be fair. I don't think there are that much "horror movies". I really enjoy scary movies etc. But I barely have found a movie where I was thrilled every second..

Most movies these days are just pop-up scares which are mostly easy to recognize in the movie when they come.

One movie for me stood out and ill never forget that one. "The boy". It's amazing how that movie has been made.

Btw never actually saw a girl that likes horror (no offence)

It's "the Ring" for me, I was always scared of it. It's really Horror for me.

I have never watched a horror movie that really scared me.

Yep I really like horror movies and I love to go frightnights or other scary shit. All of my friends are to scared, so I'll go most of the time on my own.

SAW it’s number one on my list 😍

The Conjuring 1&2 and The Nun

I have never watched a horror movie that really scared me.

Yep I really like horror movies and I love to go frightnights or other scary shit. All of my friends are to scared, so I'll go most of the time on my own.

Walibi fright nights?

Marianne (2019) it's Netflix series, really good! Also I like The Ring, Ju-on, Hush, [Rec], The visit

Possession (directed by Żuławski)!

evil dead by sam raimi

Hi 🙂 , the bests to me are : "Nightmare" , "The ring" and "The exorcism" . They scare me just to write them ahahah (Sorry for my english)

Halloween 1 2 3 4 and 5, nightmare on elmstreet (The original one is the best), scream 1 2 3 and 4, of,The shining, cursed, the witch, annabelle, the conjurning, the nun , poltergeist