Stereotypes on italy 电影,音乐,电视节目

I’m thinking about
What do people think about us?
No filters, please. Be honest!

Hi, I didn. T have a great experience in communication with Italian people. I think you are very emotional, so extrasverts, and not constant in relationship.

What an interesting topic!! (I'm Italian)

Polish stereotypes about italian men, tell about that italian man are lazy, live with mum really long, mum is most important than wife and italian men are charming but they are unloyal. About women we have only that italian women are beautiful when they are young but really fast women become old and there is nothing uglier than old Italian women. I know idiotic but real stereotypes

Hello,
Thank you for your message

Polish stereotypes about italian men, tell about that italian man are lazy, live with mum really long, mum is most important than wife and italian men are charming but they are unloyal. About women we have only that italian women are beautiful when they are young but really fast women become old and there is nothing uglier than old Italian women. I know idiotic but real stereotypes
ITALIAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST !

italians = dress to impress

italians = dress to impress
Of course, it isn’t a bad thing. We love taking care of our style and we’re the best in it!

Italian women grow older in a bad way? Like Monica Bellucci? 😃

由 sceska 编辑.

Italian women grow older in a badly way? Like Monica Bellucci? 😃
👏🏻 👏🏻