The last movie you saw 电影,音乐,电视节目

Guardians of the Galaxy. guys, whoever did not seen this movie yet, just has to. it's amazing, very funny but also has this power which every Marvel movie needs, epic actions followed by even more epic music, and so on. Groot is my favourite and I guess it will be yours as well, he's just too incredible 😃 I'm sorry, I had to write something more than just the title, this movie is worth it, I guarantee it.

Surcos 1951 ...

The Conjuring 🙂

The last movie that I saw is "Big hero", the cartoon. It was very beautiful and touching ! I really like it :')

"50 shades of Grey" it was something i don't think i want to remember...

The Truman Show

The last movie i saw was Big Hero! Beautiful movie with soooo much laught and cuteness haha
I note it 9.5/10 because it was sad 😢

The last film that I saw is "fifty shades of grey". It's nice, but wasn't as I expected

the last movie that i saw is american sniper. good story i like this movie

How to drain your dragon 2 and I loved it

lord of the ring movies

The last movie i saw was hana Yori dingo final it was a funny Japanse movie wichelroede involved the 2 season i could Just watch it again but it is not in english so i watched with english subtittle.

Paul.
A road movie with buddies and an alien.

Beyond the lights, i liked it. 🙂

Yesterday I saw "The Judge", it's quite interesting. Today on my way to work saw "Window on Britain" in English, learning to perceive the English listening 🙂

由 Andrey_spb 编辑.

The last movies i've watched were japanese movies, Hotaru no Haka, a sad movie xD, and also Giovanni's Island wich talks about two children driven out from their island by the Red Army after WWII.

I have watched: Gladiator - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owK1qxDselE

I saw Star Trek and Mocking Jay last