Little survey 新闻和更新

Hello everyone,

Time for a little self checkup! Please tell us what you like best about Penpal-Gate, and also what you hate the most. Well, nothing to hate I’m sure 😛, but the things you dislike.

Add your post directly to this thread!

PS: [url=http://www.penpal-gate.net/Forums/t604-%5BOfficial-Contest%5D-need-you%2C-let's-evolve!.html]don't forget to check out our ideas contest![/url]

Penpal Gate is a very nice site, but the thing I dislike is that I can't answer to the e-mails directly, that's not clear enough.
(My English is bad, sorry !)

i like how you can get to find out about other countries and meet new people. the chatroom's a great idea too ^O^ but it's unclear on my profile how to look at my friends' profiles. i agree with the post above that it's kinda confusing how to directly answer to emails. other than that, love the site <3 😁

It's the site I was looking for during so long time ! Hehe ! 😛
Seriously, it's a really good site. I 'found' really good friends there.
I'm here for almost a year, and, many things have changed in a year. The chatroom is really better now than before, I find.
Things I dislike ? Well, I do not remember... 😁
(Sorry for my poor english... =$)

Well done Vedlen,
Have a nice day ! :*

Well I really like it here (for those who tell me I have no life , I do have one 😛) ... I can't hate something here 😃

And the mails are sent via Penpal-Gate so the sender can't see your e-mail adress directly if you don't want to share it.

This is a great place. When I think about how horrible other sites is i feel like living here. Seriously. This is a place to find friends and have fun, and thats just how it should be. 😃

I like the chat room the most, because I can talk to people directly instead of having to go to a different site or program to talk to a person. What I don't like is that there is only one chat room. I think there should be more, with different languages, so everyone can use the chat room. So, make the chat romm like the forums, I guess. 🙂

Well sorry to inform you i hate a thing most......

That is on the top below PENPAL-GATE it is written TO THE END OF WORLD which really doesn't make any sense.....
It should be BRINGING THE WORLD CLOSER or something other....

well, i can't find anything hate ..
i like almost everything on this site~

i like translater the most !
it's much better than yahoo or google's tranlator...

thumbup1

由 Hung.Yen 编辑.

hey penpal-gate! i really like your site, i found allot of people i really like thanks to this site from whole over the world!
no other site could give me this (:

i don't dislike anything here (:
greetz Nina! sweatdrop

TO THE END OF WORLD which really doesn't make any sense.....
I'm afraid it does though..

I like the penpal-gate. I can make friends with all over the world. I't is my first time that join in this webside, but I hate that nobody get me a massege, although I take massege with many foreign friends, I'd like make friends with many people.I want to improve my english. I thing.

I like the penpal-gate. I can make friends with all over the world. I't is my first time that join in this webside, but I hate that nobody get me a massege, although I take massege with many foreign friends, I'd like make friends with many people.I want to improve my english. I thing.
i have received your email. and i do reply 😮

I'm new here but from what I see, it's a great attempt to add some diversity to the "more-than-penpal-ads-but-not-quite-social-networking" market. I have nothing but good things to say and I will be promoting Penpal Gate on my website. I am an amateur web developer, and I understand how hard it is to make everything work just right and be intuitive for the user. Any comment I make is meant to be constructive (helpful).

Well, maybe a few things to say 🙂

There is no way to log in from the home page (have to go to forums to log in).

It is unclear that the lifetime VIP is entirely different from the 30-day renewable. At first I thought the 30-day was for CC/Paypal/call/text, and the lifetime was for CC/Paypal only. AND... the importance of including a username with the Paypal payment was not clear enough to get through my thick skull.

The "my account" link appears only briefly once you click on the "my profile" button.

Upgrade to lifetime VIP seems to take a while. It must be done manually (understandable).

TO THE END OF THE WORLD implies time... (until the world ends)
TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD implies distance... (thoughout the entire world)

Hey Thomas,

I might have some answers for you

There is no way to log in from the home page (have to go to forums to log in).
Just enter your username and the password and press enter on your keyboard 🙂 (unless you sign from a mobile phone - log through the forums- though this site is not created for mobile phones)

... the importance of including a username with the Paypal payment was not clear enough to get through my thick skull.
In order to know which account will get the VIP status

The "my account" link appears only briefly once you click on the "my profile" button.
Don't click on 'my profile' just mouseover it.

Upgrade to lifetime VIP seems to take a while. [b]It must be done manually (understandable).[/b]
You answered yourself

TO THE END OF THE WORLD implies time... (until the world ends)
That is how it is meant to be

Have a nice day.

由 Remus 编辑.

Just enter your username and the password and press enter on your keyboard 🙂
Oh, you mean where the little man and the keys are? Honestly, after all these years, I would not have guessed what that meant (not noticed it) until you told me it WAS there. So then I went looking in earnest. I will revise my blog comments about this issue.

In order to know which account will get the VIP status
Yeah, I was so excited by the prospect of getting VIP (using my uncle's paypal account) that I failed to see the SMALL reminder. My fault, but I am sure it happens fairly often.

Don't click on 'my profile' just mouseover it.
Yeah that's what I meant. I could have looked for "my account" all day and maybe not found it.

That is how it is meant to be
Oh wow... really, till the world ends (or the website closes down, whichever comes first)? I am sure Penpal Gate will have a nice long run, I certainly hope so, but it didn't seem to be an understandable phrase to me.

I know this may not be the appropriate place for discussion, but I am not sure where else. The forums seem to be little used. There is no contact information (again, a mouseover of the "support" link doesn't allow enough time to get to the "contact" button).

I really do want to be helpful. I am not a troll 🙂

Well I tried to be as helpful as possible... You have to live with some things rather than get them changed.

Well I tried to be as helpful as possible...
You have been helpful, and it means a lot to me to get quick answers. I have received great treatment just now in respect to my upgrade (that I mishandled) as well.

My only purpose is to document the impressions of a new (but not inexperienced) user. To web publishers, this kind of thing is valuable, whether it needs correcting or not.

I look forward to many discoveries (and probably more "impressions") in the future. Thank you Remus...