INVADING YOUR HOUSE - Looking for an Italian penfriend :) Italiano

Hello !

I'm looking for somebody from Italy, preferably a girl between 15 and 17 years old who would like to improve their french or english.
I'm currently learning italian at school and I think it could be a great experience to spend some time in Italy this summer. I just love everything, the culture, the food (ahahha who doesn't :tongue: ) and of course the weather !

Let me know if you're interested, or if you know somebody that could be interested. THANK YOU !

By the way, i can totally imagine that if I spend some time at your house, you could totally come to Switzerland afterwards and sourround yourself with french-speaking people 😛 No but seriously, I think a little "exchange" like that could be fun 🙂
I know it might sound like a crazy idea, but i've done it a couple times before in other countries and trust me, it's really cool.

xx
Nina

P.S: if you have trouble understanding this message because english isn't your first language i can still try and translate it for you.

由 plugsNsurfboards 编辑.

Hello nina, Im Chiara and Im italian for sure !
I live in naples which is the city of pizza: did you know it ?
Im really keen on start this kind of friendship, I love receiving cards or letters by post and you ?
I bet we would enjoy this !
You can send me an e mail if you want !
Can't wait to start this friendship 😃
Chiara

Hi Nina, I'm Corina and I live here in Italy from over 11 years! I want firstly to improve my English and ,why not, know something about your country. I'm 17 years old and I can talk you about the life, the culture ad other about Italy. It will be a nice experience both for you and me. If you are interested send me an email -> (email hidden) 🙂 🙂
Corina

Hello Nina! I am Sofia (an italian girl)
I would really like to be your pen pal, and I can not wait to make an exchange (I've never done :/)
Then, if you like, you can contact me. see you soon!

P.S.: My English is very bad, but I'm trying to make it better 🙂

Hey! If didn't come here already, just let me know! =)

Hello nina, Im Chiara and Im italian for sure !
I live in naples which is the city of pizza: did you know it ?
Im really keen on start this kind of friendship, I love receiving cards or letters by post and you ?
I bet we would enjoy this !
You can send me an e mail if you want !
Can't wait to start this friendship 😃
Chiara
Wow! Are you still here in Naples? (answer me whith a private text, if you prefer)