2020 USA elections - Trump vs Biden 政治与政府

Make America great again - DONALD TRUMP !

Nicht ständig überlegen was andere von einem denken sondern die Dinge einfach anpacken!
Das könnte politisch nicht korrekt sein, da könnte sich der oder der gestört fühlen. Wie könnte ich das am besten diplomatisch verpacken?
Schluß mit dem Unsinn! Donald Trump ist nicht vom schlau reden reich geworden sondern vom selbst arbeiten!
Und er macht auch ab und zu Witze und ist kein Langweiler. Mich regen die Politiker auf die jedes Wort fünf mal überlegen und Agenturen beschäftigen wie die Sätze ankommen.

I can see there is modern racism nowadays. Trump is from American Continent, Modi from Asia continent and Boris Johnson from Europe continent. They try to led to world in another direction. I don't know who will win. But I think Trump messed up lot of things. I don't know Biden is good or bad. But he is well experienced man than Trump. So Biden has better chance to do economically good for USA again. Because he is a politician. Trump doesn't look like a politician to me. I don't know who choses American people.. But If I got a chance for give a vote, I'll give it to Biden.

Can't say who will win. But the American people will lose in any way.

Biden is favored to win and it's becoming increasingly unlikely that Trump will be able to pull a 2016 style upset. Something that annoys me about Trump and American conservatives is that they strawman Biden by saying that he is a radical leftist and that he's going to do what the far left wants. That simply is not true, never has been true, and his record in the Senate and as VP proves that. He is a moderate Republican. He's not for ending the wars, universal Healthcare, legalizing marijuana, voted for deregulation that eventually led to the 2008 financial crisis, and voted for the Iraq War.
I think many people make the mistake of overstating how bad Trump is and understanding how bad Biden is. However, Biden is better on some issues, such as making peace with Iran, rasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour, not nominating dozens of unqualified extremely conservative judges to the courts, and not pouring fuel on the fire in regards to racial and feminist issues.
That's my spiel, at least. They're both war criminals to me, so what does it matter. They both are unqualified and should be barred from holding public office.

由 TheAscensionPro 编辑.

TheAscensionPro - Interesting perspective and opinions. I don't agree with everything you say, but I'm looking forward to more people from your generation getting into public service and moving the country in the way you think it should be going. I find myself leaning more towards your beliefs than the those who are like me on paper. I'm somewhat ashamed that my demographic (older, white, educated males) tend to support Trump.

Hi, I'm intressed on US elcetion. I would like to know how you feel with Corona and how think the BML Protest changed the US ? Also it's interesting for me how do you think this two points will have an effect on the election?

I unfortunately think the BLM protests have strengthened our current president's chances of re-election because he has been able to lie about the intensity and amount of destruction from them and also associates the negative actions shown to be made by groups and individuals who support him with BLM to further increase the aversion to BLM.

There are still many people who also believe our president's lied about the current state of Covid-19 here and think that he did everything he could to prevent more deaths. However people who have been directly affected by Covid-19 sometimes drop their support for our current president because they see what his inaction has caused. Fortunately (because I don't wish anyone to be negatively affected by Covid-19) and unfortunately (because there aren't enough people who will change their minds about his action or inaction) the number of people directly affected by Covid-19 is still rather low overall. We've had about 3% of the population test positive and just under a tenth of one percent of the population lose their lives to Covid-19.

So I think in the final analysis the BLM protests might have turned more people towards our current president than Covid-19 has turned away.

let me say this map is looking pretty red 🙂 😉

Biden better win this one!
Trump is too divisive, it's more like a cartoon character than a real president. He spends most of his time tweeting incoherent stuff. A lot of people left during his years in office, even figures like general Mattis which was the defence secretary and ex supreme allied commander in NATO. That's a signal he's not working in the right direction as president.
Biden may be old but if he chooses the right people around him, there could be a great change like during the Obama administration and pave the way for future younger candidates
i wish all the best for america 🙂 i love that country
You are fired!(Apprentice)

The election now hinges on Pennsylvania. Whoever wins, it will not be by over 300 electoral votes. Biden is still projected to win, Trump outperformed the polls again still.

Sitting here in Germany, watching multiple TV-Shows and reading newspapers from America. It is pretty hard to deal with the time difference and I am tired as hell, but I cant stop watching, checking and I hate waiting 😃
Really hoping for Biden to win.

Trump will take Pennsylvania and Michigan. Wow...that will we close.

Biden is from Pennsylvania, it would be really bad for him to take the KO from his own state...

AymenTm - Trump is from NY and look how badly he loses there. At least PA is close so Biden won't lose as badly as Trump did in his home state.

Things are still tight, but it's looking like Biden has a good chance of winning. However the democrats lost the senate and will probably lose some of their advantage in the house but still maintain a majority there. However we won't know until all the votes are counted. One thing to note is that most of the absentee and mail in ballots are from democrats so that is why you're seeing democratic candidates increasing their vote totals.

Biden will likely win, the mail in ballots skew heavily in his favor. It will be an underwhelming victory for Biden. With the Senate very likely to stay in Republican control, a President Biden won't be able to do much of anything policy wise. A lame duck potential presidency really.

There are still many things that Biden can do as president. He can put the environment regulations that Trump ended back in place. He can rebuild the agencies that Trump weakened during his tenure. He can also re-establish and/or improve relationships that were weakened or degraded with our allies.

You are however right that he will likely be unable to pass any legislation that will codify the regulations he's putting in place. So the regulations will probably be able to be removed again the next time we have a president who wants to do so. However 2022 may provide another opportunity for the democrats to gain control of congress, but that is highly unlikely. The vote generally tends to favor the party that isn't in office and Biden didn't have long coattails to bring in a lot of democratic congressional members.

Biden heißt Lockdown. Wenn die USA den Lockdown vorturnt dann springen bekanntlich alle anderen hinterher. Es ist immer das gleiche. Jeder republikanische Präsident wird in Deutschland verteufelt, jeder demokratische Präsident wird verehrt.
Hoffentlich gibt es einen Staatstreich und Präsident Trump holt das Militär.

"Jeder republikanische Präsident wird in Deutschland verteufelt, jeder demokratische Präsident wird verehrt."

This is indeed true. It shows how little most Europeans know about American politics. Many media (even those who see themselves as "quality media") deliver not seldomly such an over-simplyfied impression of things. Strangly naive.

该主题已闲置一段时间,现在为只读。