此主题已锁定,暂不允许添加新帖子

Russia in Peace 政治与政府

Russia in peace? Russia is a country led by a dangerous dictator who can start a new war that can degenerate in world war if his absurd demands are not realized.

Beijing or Moscow, they both are not particularly minding their own business, both Ukraine and Taiwan are breakaway states, however russia is right to invade and attack Ukrain if it joins NATO as it is is security threat for them, as for China they have no reason, at all to get Taiwan, they have half of the country free, if you have so much money, then develop your Tibet region, why go to Taiwan? If any body compares

Message for Lianshen.
Dear Lianshen. Believe me, I think the same as you. Regarding Ukraine also. It is at these moments on Russian television that President Putin addresses the nation. He said he was signing a decree recognizing Donbass as a sovereign independent state. Finally, the people of Donbass will be free and independent from the fascist Ukraine.

Answer for Vedang.Russia and China have a strategic agreement to counter the United States. China will involve North Korea in this counteraction. Thus, the U.S. will have a cold war on three fronts: Ukraine, Taiwan and North Korea.

Answer for AnnKay. If France or another country stops cooperating with the European Union, there will be no war. Nothing will happen at all. England has proved that. The EU has already understood - their alliance is not viable.

Answer for AnnKay. If France or another country stops cooperating with the European Union, there will be no war. Nothing will happen at all. England has proved that. The EU has already understood - their alliance is not viable.

Well, I guess you could say the same for Russia: if Russia would only mind its own business and stop to blend into things that are none of his business, there would be no war as well, huh?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHylQRVN2Qs...only thing that i can add to the discussion! Russians love their children too?

Donbass acquired the status of independent states Yesterday at 10-40 p.m. The most interesting thing is what will Ukrainian President Zelensky do? Everything is clear with Russia. At the request of Donbass, CSTO troops will enter its territory (Russia's counterpart to NATO only. Troops from the five former Soviet republics.) They will bring new high-precision weapons to Donbass. Together with the Donbass people's militia, these troops will begin combat operations against Ukrainian forces. Ukrainian troops will run back to the borders of Donbass, which were occupied by Ukraine in 2014. The question is: Will the CSTO troops go further? This question remains open. It all depends on the current situation that will arise. Personally, I am waiting for China and North Korea to become active. In this case, the U.S. will have a cold war on three fronts: Taiwan, Ukraine, and North Korea.

Hey guys
Sorry I have been busy over the last days.
To be honest...I dont know what to say anymore.
War in Europe... its so crazy.
And no matter whats gonna happen, who was "right" (if there is any right in such things)...
I think there will be no winner.
Because the "normal", the innocent people... children will suffer.
And the question is: are (political), stupid fights of -so Called- grown-ups worth that?

E.g. the muslim critisism. Especially you poor guys in France should be allowed to do so. But another example from German history: in 1930s many Germans had no work while Jews often had succesfull businesses. Germans were angry about that and Hitler and his companions took these points saying: "You need to critisice Them! No not just criticise them. Hate them! Do something against those rats!" (Thats what they really said!!) So I guess for politicans its tough...to allow criticism but to not let hate "overflow" you know. Because sadly the human itself is good at hating....
I feel like this paragraph describe more EU and the US than Russia... During the past year, we've been in a very manichean viewpoint blaming either the Russians or the Chineses for anything wrong happening in our places and some apps/places on the internet are now filled with a ton of racial slurs towards these two countries.
Thus, I believe it's better to first put our own door before trying to claim how bad are others if we don't want to look like the clowns we are.

Same with the EU. Ofc its not great to be bundled and dependend from the US always... but where would it lead us if every country does its own thing again?? Also...Human itself. I guess if we stop EU and US alliances... we would have World War III a few days later...
That's mere propaganda. Is Norway on the verge of collapsing? Switzerland? England? Isn't the US pushing toward a conflict in our borders right now? Wasn't the US trying to forbid Germany to deal with Russia with threats regarding the pipelines because of its own interests? Didn't US brought a lot of troubles in Europe with the ex-Yougoslavia? What have done EU to save Greece and other southern countries except making their situation worst? This last point might be especially hard to see as a German though, because your country benefits from this situation (at least, your government, because I doubt the citizens are getting much beneifts getting poorer and poorer).

He said he was signing a decree recognizing Donbass as a sovereign independent state. Finally, the people of Donbass will be free and independent from the fascist Ukraine.
I found funny the reaction of US. They did the exact same thing as Putin back then with Kosovo, which is a totally made up country, yet now they are whining about Russia recognizing Donbass.

Finally, the people of Donbass will be free and independent from the fascist Ukraine.
Got fun seeing how Ukraine is supported here too despite having a bunch of neonazis there... Simple reminder that, in Ukrain, the western region has voted at 40% foir neonazis parti whereas theEastern part is around 1-2%... And that EU/US is supporting the Western region.
That says a lot on our "democracies".

It was to be expected. The Western media raised a wolf's howl against Russia. However, Ukraine has introduced Tanks into Kharkov. I just got this message from a friend of mine who lives in Kharkov. There are tanks on the streets of the city. This means that President Zelensky is preparing for aggression against Donbass, because Kharkiv region borders Lugansk (Donbass).Biden turned on the U.S. money printing press and is financing the war in Ukraine with green papers.

由 Igor_Samarsky 编辑.

I recommend that you register at interpals.net. There you can find me under the name Igor Samarsky with the same picture as here.

Igor, you seem very enthusiastic about this war in Ukraine, you even hope this war will encourage China or North Korea to come in a world conflict. May be as you are not very young you will surely not participate at the combats. Please stop propaganda. Ukrainian are not fascist but citizens of a democratic country who have the rights to choose their president, the aggressor is Russia and not the west countries. Putin is surely an evil genius who run after his own illusion for the misfortune of all. For Putin, the status of independent state means to be submitted to him.

sorry i don’t like Russia... leave Ukraine alone

Russia is a so so country, same than USA. In both countries they are rude when I visited Moscow and Boston. They talk to you like a crap. Everybody knows than French are not kind but Russia and USA are same. I think China too, when they ask to take all clothes except the underwear to everybody in the airport...

The invasion has begun, russia not in peace

Yes, it's normal Russia, China and USA are same. They all want more power and oil.

此主题已锁定,暂不允许添加新帖子
该主题已闲置一段时间,现在为只读。