Imagine there's no country. 政治与政府

What will happen?

Since humans are group animals people find some thing to for grouping. When come money and boarders, world will be more peaceful

Impossible. There always must be some kind of society and hierarchy. You can call it as You want: group, tribe, or country.

It's very sad. Do I like such people? NO! It's very hard to change their mind. Mine is mine? don't touch it! It's mine!

What will happen?

Then there would be villages, communities, city states, countries.

Yes, the world will be a big village where all people will be as one. No religion, no ideology, just people who are living next to each other. Our neighbors.

Is it so terrible?

Yes, the world will be a big village where all people will be as one. No religion, no ideology, just people who are living next to each other. Our neighbors.
Like I said on another thread, you are being overly optimistic and forgot or haven't seen what human nature is if you truly believe that the world will be populated with carebears.

anarchy, hard to control people

Lianshen, 100-200 years ago it was natural for people to cut off the heads. Death warrant was so natural that nobody doubts it. You have to agree with me that the humankind is getting softer. Not too much, not too fast, but we are much softer on certain things today. What might now seem like impossible, tomorrow will be very natural.

Human being would still not be entirely the same since there are still differences( race, culture, ideology …) that existed long time before the we create countries which led us to separate from each other in some way( villages, tribes, city …) therefore it wouldn’t make a big difference in the good direction (maybe would somehow cause anarchy) I personally believe

Lianshen, 100-200 years ago it was natural for people to cut off the heads. Death warrant was so natural that nobody doubts it. You have to agree with me that the humankind is getting softer. Not too much, not too fast, but we are much softer on certain things today. What might now seem like impossible, tomorrow will be very natural.
And, plot twist, it is still natural for people to kill each others for having different opinions, and that's what I say you miss: As long as there are 2 people,t here is conflict.
If the world is softer - at the moment - it's only thanks to some technologies and rules that have been set, but even though, you still have resurgence of violence, in "Occident" particularly.

Now, what you said is "No religion, no ideology", well, you live in Russia, so you should be the first to realize that when you kick out Religion, it is quickly replaced by another dogma, and that ideologies are replaced by other ideologies again and again. What benefits has it been, for instance, to replaces Christianism by Apple in the West? Instead of worshipping a God, people worship items. I'd rather call that a regression, again.

Lianshen, I realize all of that. But what the other option we have? Fight for eternity? How long, how far the humankind can afford to fight to each other? Why? To protect some interests of reach? Are we all accepting this? What we are talking about now? It's not Ukraine, it's not Taiwan, it's something bigger, but many people don't see it! What we are talking about? Ukraine? I am not so stupid to beleave in such kind of logic.

And the other thing, Lianshen, why do I have to care about what the people of wealth are thinking? They think that they having the world. And what? In reality they are controlling this world. What choice I have? If they pay me, should I spread all these nonsense, what they suggesting? I am amazed that they didn't cut me out. But they can! Next minute me or you will be a history. And some people will be happy! Isn't it funny?

I think we won't have any country on Earth only if the world physically grows. I'm thinking about space "conquest" for example. But it will be something different. And two people used wrongly the term "anarchy". I think the term "anomy" is better.

Lianshen, I realize all of that. But what the other option we have? Fight for eternity? How long, how far the humankind can afford to fight to each other? Why? To protect some interests of reach? Are we all accepting this? What we are talking about now? It's not Ukraine, it's not Taiwan, it's something bigger, but many people don't see it! What we are talking about? Ukraine? I am not so stupid to beleave in such kind of logic.
What eternity? Humans will disappear way before the end of life on Earth. We now face a challenge that should require countries to work hand in hand, yet not only people are not doing anything because they can't foresee life for more than a few weeks in most of cases, but also because they are very prompt to say "but he did that, why couldn't I?". Just right now, in a context of global warming that is potentially threatening humanity as a species, and yet, youi believe that they will be united. You are dreaming with open eyes.

They think that they having the world.
It's not that they think, it's that they factually own the world and you with it. See your country, see Ukraine ? You do whatever some people tell you to do and that is. QED.

Lianshen, we are talking about same things but in a different ways. Are you against equality for everyone? Does anybody has to be above the other? Why? Chinese, Indians, Russians, is there a problem that we can't live in peace? Even if we have some interests of our own? Do we have to be the enemies? Why? Because we have different interests? Is it the only problem? Can we somehow settle all of this differences? What is the problem? The problem is, that USA thinks differently. They don't think about equality. They think about own interests! That is the problem! There has to be an organization that can control all of this. It's simple. Today there are not such organization.

How you want live in peace, when you write in the other topic here that you have to revenge on ukrainians, for things that happened years ago, in the world war II.

Go away lier and hipocryte.