Are we damned to fight forever? 政治与政府

It was a time, when I thought that some day the world will live in piece. Is it too naive?
Main theme for this topic:
https://youtu.be/xEoauS7iVSI

And remember, nice is good, mean is bad.

Ps: If you want your utopy to happen (which is also a dystopy), then you have to move in order to make it happens for it will never come alone. Ironically, peace often starts with a war.

the ruscist man that I m determined to eliminate physically if necessary
Nice death threat. Y'know it's legally reprehensible, don't you?

US and Russians soldiers are same... American doing war to everybody without any reason (only money) against Vietnam, Korea, Irak, Gulf and more... All soldiers are brainless and have nothing special. For 99% of them it is not to save their country but to attack the weakest to stollen their ressources. That's all !

US and Russians soldiers are same... American doing war to everybody without any reason (only money) against Vietnam, Korea, Irak, Gulf and more... All soldiers are brainless and have nothing special. For 99% of them it is not to save their country but to attack the weakest to stollen their ressources. That's all !

Then You've never met any soldier I assume.

For 99% of them is not to save their country, but to attack the weakest to stollen their resources…brilliant characterization of Napoleon Bonaparte! Trés bon😂…

1. Russia started huge war.

I don't care now if US or masons or aliens put a brick to this, but I care that Russia started to droping bombs and firing missiles in Ukrainian cities, russian tanks and soldiers entered the Ukraine, russian "soldiers" are doing crimes on civilians.
And there was no military threat for Russia. Give me example if there was.

2. I remember what wars USA started, but I also know the difference between US soldiers, and their morality, and RU soldiers.

US soldiers are civilized, especially after Vietnam.
Russian soldiers are not.
And no, I don't claim that US never did any crimes. They did.

3. What gives Russia right or any... Position, what kind of qualifications you have to build world order? Country where own people were in danger, dying from soviet policies and tyrans, and I wont mention about treating other nations even.

You sounds like Olaf Scholz saying that germany should lead the europe.

Olaf Scholz is an idiot!😂 Better no Europe than an Europe under Scholzian leadership😂😂😂 I think Scholz cannot even ties his shoes, so stupid he is!

Billa really means he would like to give him a hug!!

No one is "correct" in a imperialist war.

Actually, it's funny. The question was - are we damned to fight forever? And I see the answer - yes! We hate each other and we like it! Hurray! I have nothing against Russians, I just hate them! The US soldiers are good, Russian soldiers are bad!. Why? Because of Vietnam! I like Russians so much that I am ready to kill them! It's so funny.

Nonsense, Billa, Margarita is not so simple. Just try to understand what she is talking about. !

Today we again cut away 25O people from the Kadyrov Muslim scrap in counter-attacks on Cherson. We'll knock you all out - dirt muslims!
Kadyrov - you can kiss our ass!!

Ukraine Army

from my point of view, we are not 'coz it is up to ourselves, not to our government. The government always wants things but who are those that realize the wishes of the government? Not the government. Imagine there is war and nobody is going there to fight. It is our own responsibility. We can not achieve peace if we fight for it. Many governments does not seem to be interested in peace but that's none of our business if we are the ones who choose to fight or to be peacefull. In other words, to use this analogy, if you want to have water, you have to keep your hands open to allow the water to stay in it's natural form. If you want to force it to anything you want it to be, or want to hold it, you will lose it. Thats why anything that will be achieved with war won't last forever. Anything that will be achieved with force won't last forever. Those kind of systems shut themselves off 'coz it breaks under it's own weight and that's what is happening all over the world right now.

For me personally, i do not divide the earth in countries, for me there is no germany, russia, usa, and so on. There is only earth and we all are living on the same planet, we all are people of the same earth, not a different one, so why divide people by it's differences, by it's culture, language and so on instead of accepting each other as a total expression of life itself, treating each other with respect and love?
As long as people won't take responsibility for their own actions and keep in position of pointing their fingers to the direction of others, like the government, that it's their vault, as long they won't live in peace. Because they don't are in peace with themselves.
I wish peace, love, respect and acceptance on earth for every being.

CrisFoxArt, the problem was and still is - there are different interests involved here. It's not we, it's them, governments which are trying to achieve own goals. It was hundred and thousand years ago and it is still so now. The difference is only that today they can fool people much more easily. They have all the media in their hands.

Billa, what are you talking about? You don't like me personally, or you have something in mind? What is that? What you are talking about? You are trying to band Russian culture? Why? Why I am not so good for you? Why do you think that the Russian culture is so bag for Europe? Try to explain.

What is it Billa? Whom you are going to eliminate? How you can do it? Just tell me your secrete! Like Germans in 1933? How you can do it? Are you going to create a new forth new Reich?

German Opera -feeling: Russia, lick our ass. We support Ukraine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-nBW41RdBQ

German Opera -feeling: Russia, lick our ass. We support Ukraine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-nBW41RdBQ
To be honest, i do not prefer the politics that are going around, i do not support ukraine, i do not support russia and the reason behind this is that war is no way to go. You will never achieve peace if you fight for it, you will never ever achieve peace with war and you will never ever be peaceful or interested in peace if you deliver weapons to one of the parties. If you deliver weapons to ukraine, you are only interested in the ongoing of the war but not in the end of it, not in the peace.
Thats why, i really prefer peace, there is no way to blame anybody, there is no good or bad war. War is war. Peace is peace. If you prefer peace, be peaceful, than you have peace 'coz you are in peace.

Depends what theory would you like to apply. In realist perspective, war is normal because states have their own security and needs. Liberalist would say that war will never occur if we build several organizations that will fill up the problems of all states.

The problem is that we don't hear about the UN! Where are the United Nations? Are they died? Today only interests of certain nations are apply. There is no international law anymore. It's a law of powerful only. And it's sad.