What brand is your mobile phone? 日常生活与习俗

What brands of phones and watches have you used? Which one performs best?

The phone I've used so far are only HUAWEI and apple. I think I can't say which one is better or which one is worse. because I haven't used HUAWEI for a long time.That Huawei phone I used to use was given to me by my mother. She had it for years before she gave it to me. By the time I got my hands on this phone, it was already having quite a few problems. So I think the quality of this old phone may not represent the quality of Huawei phones. I prefer Apple. Because I'm more used to using ios than Android.

Xiaomi Redmi

I use Huawei mobile phone. It has high quality and are easy to use. I've used iPad, but when using it, I found that some apps don't offer iOS versions. And my iPad can't be updated now, so it's still in iOS 9. That made me can't download new apps. So I think they're not so cost-effective.

since years i always use Apple

Samsung

xiomi redmi

Samsung and I recommend Galaxy note series unfortunately Samsung is not continuing Note series . No experience with Galaxy S22 and believe price is not realistic ( too much for a phone/instrument but as a jewellery may be worth )

由 Dumi 编辑.

My first one was Sharp and then two Sony. My next one will be a Sony or a Sharp if I can get one in my price span.

Samsung, the other brands I tried had low quality and I could use them only for a few months.

Samsung, I like the brand.

apple 🙂

HUAWEI

Apple 🍎

Apple is shit because all songs are compressed in AAC (bad as mp3), Android is much better with Hi-Res songs even in wireless with the Sony codec called Ldac. Apple have a little battery and can't add more memory (micro sd) and all are closed, can't for example listen Spotify or watch Youtube without any advert. I have Sony smartphone but it is so so, the next time I will take maybe the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or S24 Ultra if they have a micro SD slot.

Apple is shit because all songs are compressed in AAC (bad as mp3), Android is much better with Hi-Res songs even in wireless with the Sony codec called Ldac. Apple have a little battery and can't add more memory (micro sd) and all are closed, can't for example listen Spotify or watch Youtube without any advert. I have Sony smartphone but it is so so, the next time I will take maybe the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or S24 Ultra if they have a micro SD slot.

Yes, but, relax 😊

Just got a new one,still Huawei 😁

iPhone Apple. Use it for more than three years. Still lives, still works