What are you learning recently? 日常生活与习俗

Well, I'm just curious about different things people are learning in different country and grades. Welcome to reply.

This is a math problem from the high school entrance exam ( for 9th graders ) in my city 2021.
In the plane rectangular coordinate system, the vertex of the parabola y = 2 (x-m)^2+2m (m is a constant) is A
(1) When m = 0.5, write down the coordinate of point A and the coordinate of the intersection of parabola and Y axis;
(2) If point a is in the first quadrant and OA = √5, find the expression of the quadratic function corresponding to this parabola, and write the value range of X when the function value y decreases with the increase of X;
(3) When x ≤ 2m, if the minimum value of function y = 2 (x-m) ^2+m is 3, find the value of m;
(4) Make the vertical line of the Y axis through points P (4, 2) and Q (4, 2-2m) respectively, and intersect the symmetry axis of the parabola with points m and N. when the parabola y = 2 (x-m)^2+2m has two intersections with the edge of the quadrilateral PQNM, record the two intersections as point B and point C respectively, and the ordinate of point B is greater than the ordinate of point C. if the distance from point B to y axis is equal to the distance from point C to X axis, write the value of M directly

Now I am learning machine elements on mechanical engineering. İt is very hard to learn this lesson which Most of mechanical engineering students is nightmare.

I am learning hungarian! Just for fun and for holidays! Oh this language is rock hard to learn, but fun! Szép hétvégét és üdvözlet! (= Nice Weekend and many greetings!) 😃

Italiano

I'm learning French

syx syx

This is a math problem from the high school entrance exam ( for 9th graders ) in my city 2021.
In the plane rectangular coordinate system, the vertex of the parabola y = 2 (x-m)^2+2m (m is a constant) is A
(1) When m = 0.5, write down the coordinate of point A and the coordinate of the intersection of parabola and Y axis;
(2) If point a is in the first quadrant and OA = √5, find the expression of the quadratic function corresponding to this parabola, and write the value range of X when the function value y decreases with the increase of X;
(3) When x ≤ 2m, if the minimum value of function y = 2 (x-m) ^2+m is 3, find the value of m;
(4) Make the vertical line of the Y axis through points P (4, 2) and Q (4, 2-2m) respectively, and intersect the symmetry axis of the parabola with points m and N. when the parabola y = 2 (x-m)^2+2m has two intersections with the edge of the quadrilateral PQNM, record the two intersections as point B and point C respectively, and the ordinate of point B is greater than the ordinate of point C. if the distance from point B to y axis is equal to the distance from point C to X axis, write the value of M directly
I'm in eighth grade. I'm learning first-order functions, root symbols, Pythagorean theorem. Physics includes mechanics and mass

I am learning dutch at the Moment. Thx a lot to my penpal

I'm currently only in 7th grade sooo french 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷
(As a 3rd language in my school)

I am learning hungarian! Just for fun and for holidays! Oh this language is rock hard to learn, but fun! Szép hétvégét és üdvözlet! (= Nice Weekend and many greetings!) 😃
Cool! I am learning dutch language at the Moment just for fun. 😀

“Learning never exhausts the mind.”― Leonardo da Vinci

I'm grade 10 students.I study a lot of subjects in my school.They are ...

Sinhala
Sinhala litreture
English
media
art
Buddhism
commerce
match
Science
History

I recently got into deep learning ( A.I)

Spanish

I am currently learning Swedish on my own.

I'm learning something about the english language and something about psychology

Philosophy
(Hegel and Karl Marx

Japanese, I'm still learning Kana characters, and began using some Kanjis like sun, day (Nichi, Jitsu, hi) and moon, night (Gatsu, hon). It is funny for me to learn a new language.