Do you feel under pressure when studying? 日常生活与习俗

Yes

Perhaps.You know,we have so many exams.Especially Chinese students!
啊啊啊,作业·考试·升学。。。压力!中国学生滴痛啊(laughcry)
and the Indian students too ):
I heard that Indian students are good at math lol
We are legends at this

I'm sorry you didn't have a good time in school here. maybe it was many years ago and they changed now? I've never heard something like this 🙁

It was twelve years ago. I went to Madras Christian College in Chennai, but you are right. It is defnitley not at every school in India. I should have said
that. Maybe I was unlucky with that.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good time in school here. maybe it was many years ago and they changed now? I've never heard something like this 🙁

It was twelve years ago. I went to Madras Christian College in Chennai, but you are right. It is defnitley not at every school in India. I should have said

woahhh. I know that college! I cannot believe they did that! 😶 you should have filed a case on the respective teacher/college

woahhh. I know that college! I cannot believe they did that! 😶 you should have filed a case on the respective teacher/college

They are allowed to whack students in my school, I behave, so never got in trouble.

They are allowed to whack students in my school, I behave, so never got in trouble.
what?!

Personally, I do feel under pressure sometimes. You always have duties while studying, and you are the only person who takes responsibility for the results.
You MUST do your homework in this subject, in that subject, and in a ton of other subjects, write 100500 essays, prepare for even more tests...
Besides, you must stay positive and energetic for other activities 🙂

“Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion” – Simon Sinek

what?!
You ever heard of Sri Chaitanya techno schools. We are infamous for a reason.

what?!
yes. there's a Sri Chaitanya school near my city too... gosh.

what?!
yes. there's a Sri Chaitanya school near my city too... gosh.
I think it's there in Coimbatore too

Yes, ADHD