Interesting fact about the city you live 日常生活与习俗

Hi everyone! Can you tell an interesting/mystical/shocking/fascinatinf fact about the place you live? Anything special related to its history?

I live in a suburb of Heidelberg. Heidelberg has the oldest university in Germania. Funfact: there is even a student prison as part of the University.

The place where I live is known as the capital of abandoned buildings...
Because most investors don't have enough money to build them all. This situation has been going on for a long time.

The city I live in, compared to other cities in Denmark, is the only one that doesn’t have KFC

__________________________________________________________________🏔️__⛪_🏔️__🏔️_____

I don't live in a city, but in a small village – foothills of the Alps –
on a mountain. The south-west is heavily forested and there is a
small chapel. In front we have a spring that produces water that
has healing qualities, especially for eye ailments. The chapel is
one of the oldest Sacred Buildings in Vorarberg (+1,000 years).

I live in Shanghai, It is quite beautiful. The Bund, also known as the Oriental Wall Street, but Shanghai is not always bustling here. For example, the surrounding area of Situan Town, where my family has lived for generations, is the most typical rural area in Shanghai.Welcome to Shanghai for tourism!

В Москве очень красивое метро.

My home town is called " Nuwara Eliya " . It's a one of the key location in " Ramayanaya "
The Ramayana is an ancient Indian epic, composed some time in the 5th century BCE, about the exile and then return of Rama, prince of Ayodhya.

My city has a Venetian flair.

My city has a Venetian flair.
Wo wohnst Du denn in Deutschland?

Not the which I live in, but comes from;
Its name comes from a people called the Veneti, just like for Venice, but more than 1000km away. Strangely enough and like Veneti (or paleoveneti) from northern Italy, they were a people of sailors and merchants too.

Legend has it that the French King Philippe Auguste's Heart was buried in my city's Church (of course it is unconfirmed, it's only a legend)