Will we ever get what we dream off? 日常生活与习俗

I think that it's not possible to get everything we want. Even if we work hard. Love is the example. You can't just get married with someone you like. That someone has to like you back. Why is life so hard for some people? Why does it seem that other people have a easier life to when it comes to love. I am so tired. When will I be relieved?

The Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Official Lyric Video) / ABKCOVEVO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krxU5Y9lCS8

Good evening Studenta ! Don t worry,too much about it ! You ll learn with time to recognize the real good one who will accept you as you are with your own qualities ans shortcomings too and that s what I really wish you to find ! Have a good night ! From an old french fool ! Yours François 😘

According to Buddhism things are happening based on 5 factor
kamma niyama: ("action") consequences of one's actions.
utu niyama: ("time, season") seasonal changes and climate, law of non-living matter.
bīja niyama: ("seed") laws of heredity.
citta niyama🙁"mind") will of mind.
dhamma niyama: ("law") nature's tendency to perfect.

And human desire will never end. It's the driving force of life

We will not always get what we dream of because it depends on several factors. The dream must be realistic. For example: If you dream of flying to the moon, you're out of luck.

I think that it's not possible to get everything we want. Even if we work hard. Love is the example. You can't just get married with someone you like. That someone has to like you back. Why is life so hard for some people? Why does it seem that other people have a easier life to when it comes to love. I am so tired. When will I be relieved?
Well, one cannot fly by flapping their hands only. That should not be an excuse to give up on your dreams and do what is in your power to get closer to your goals; for if you don't do anything, then you are sure not to achieve them at all.

Concerning your second question, I would simply say that there is a lot of luck involved in life. The place you were born, the family, the time, the genetic and a plethora of factors can play and, sometimes, you need all the planets to align in order to get something very specific. I saw that someone mentionned flying to the moon just above. For this, not only would you need a good physical condition and a (very well) functionning brain, but you would also need a lot of training to get the maximum out of them. In this regard, being born in a wealthy family with tools and supervisors, or with a parent that is attentionate and able to teach you can give you a considerable advantage. Even thhough, then you would be in competition with top tiers people just like you and the way you'd be selected, all other things equals, would be through your good fortune.

When it comes to love, it can be a little bit the same. You are born with some cards: You might be tall, short, have a nice body shape and face, being witty, funny, beautiful or more ugly for the current standards, not so funny or with a different way to laugh and think. You could also get some bad experiences, like a disease, an accident, or turn out to get a difficult character to deal with because of some events. Then you would have to check who you are meeting on your journey and, here again, it can be just depending on luck and you might not find any people.
That being said, there are certainly factors you can work on. Your physical features are greatly determined, but you can still shape partially your body, either through sport or the way you maintain yourself. You can work on your behaviour as well and identify some points that could be improved. You can also fix your standards by either rising them if they are too low and that you only meet people who aren't the kind you'd like to spend your life with, or by lowering them if you are too picky and couldn't find anybody, et caetera.

In the end, I think it is very appropriate to quote attributed to William of Orange here (which is nice since you're from the same country) : "One need not hope in order to undertake, nor succeed in order to persevere."