farming 日常生活与习俗

Hi, I enjoy farmlife here in galicia, spain. What do others think about farming?
My opinion is: no farmers, no food.
And tell also how you live.

Farming is great and a good job. Not only farming all other jobs are important for the existence of the world.

thats a great answer

I respect farmers. Of course, I would like them to care as much as they could about the animals and plants, use less pesticides and etc. But it is how it is.

As not farmer, we have here some space to grow for own use, things like carrots, onions, tomatoes, radishes, parsley, etc. And its kind of... Normal thing in my country, cultural trait I would say? Altough I don't know, maybe it's the same everywhere. If anyone have some place behind house or the garden (and it's very common here, You can buy a "garden" farer or closer from Your home, outside the city, so You can go there with car or bus, spend time there, make a grill, rest, or grow vegetables and fruits).

We have even neightbours from Germany here. They like to come sometimes and live in their little wooden house (like, really little) for two weeks, for example.

Eh, didn't meen to report it. Thats a great answer too!!! Thank you verry much.

As Venkat Gandhi once said: "Farmers are the First and Largest Scientists and Entrepreneurs Community of the World." True. Turning vast lands into fertile soil is pure science or art or magic. Or all together.

Well , farming is so important for our lives. The first thing that comes to my mind when i hear farming, is an old man doing his job in a village , but farming needs a really hard work and patience, and the science of course. In iran , farming is a traditional thing, because here we have good lands for orange and rice , also warm fruits . At all , i think farming is really important for a country .

thank you all!!!!