Am I the only one who has been bullied at school? 全部

answers please

I was bullied at school, nothing physical but still. The girls one day decided they woudn't talk to me anymore so I was alone all the time until I made some boy friends.
Also they (the girls) said awful things about me all the time, just for fun. It was funny for them if I cried.
But I grew up and I found amazing friends! So everything worked out pretty well.

I was bullied from the very first year for my height. I wasn't tall, I was miniature. That was a strange reason for people to refuse to make friends with me. Fortunately, it didn't last long. Then my classmates found other reasons to do this stuff, unknown for me.

Another one strange case, sometimes children laugh at you because you are younger than them. Even one year of age difference makes so much sense to them! One year younger, and you are already considered silly annoying brat

I was also bullied, because of my height, and where I came from.

由 Its_regi 编辑.

Yes I was at school, Not physically, the silent bullying which is the worst one I think.
Almost whole class ignored me and made fun of me. I suffered for years under this treatment.

I was bullied for a lot of different reasons and no matter how hard I tried to ignore them, it would get worse.

由 Echirise 编辑.

I am always being bullied as well, for really stupid reasons especially for my height and my home environment but I always fight back and end up getting into trouble. I am really short and puny.

i was bullied for my whole school life lol,literally everywhere from 6 to 14. The worst time was in my old class....now i am changing school because of it

I used to get bullied at school too, but then a teacher actually did something against it. I was getting bullied by almost everyone but especially it were two specific boys. After the project said teacher did to stop the bullying I found out one of the two main bullies was constantly beating the other one. I was told to forgive the beaten guy. I did but I am still a bit mad.

Yes

I dont know what bullied means, and I am a homeschooler, but 1. Dont ever go to school, it bullshit 2. Go on a selfdefence sport.

Yes. Physically and mentally. It was the Hell! No support or Help whether Family or Friends. Kids are merciless.