Do u think horse riding 🏇🏻 is a sport? 全部

It is a sport!

Unfortunately, it's seen as a sport in our society, but I don't see it that way. If you only look at the dressage, what is the natural movement of the animal?

And, how do you think these animals learn to do such "dance steps" (forwards, backwards, sideways)? It's certainly not in their nature.

Not long ago, the German trainer ordered her protégé to beat the poor animal in front of the camera (apologized afterwards). Is this normal?

Das ist nicht überall so. Und ich habe auch nie über Dressur gesprochen sondern über reiten allgemein!

Ja, Reiten ist Sport! Ich bin einmal in meinem Leben geritten und danach taten mir alle Knochen weh! Ich habe größten Respekt vor Leuten, die reiten können!

Yes, it is… managing a horse needs an excellent training of mind, control and body stability moreover this sport is not just riding, it’s also taking care of the animal, washing him/her, brushing, cleaning the stall and many other things

Probably, on of the first types of sport

I think yes. Both Mongolians and Chinese Mongolians have Nadam and horse racing activities.
The horse racing champion is a 9-year-old girl this year.

it was my passion and i have done it for over 7 years now i stopped. It's not good for the horses

No. It is a hobby. If it is a sport then so are hide and seek, chess, monopoly and scrabble.

The horse is doing the sport

I agree with you

I agree with you

yes, actually it's even is so popular depending of the country

L'équitation est un sport. Pour le cheval et pour le cavalier.
Ceux qui pensent que les cavaliers ne font que poser leurs fesses sur leur cheval et restent "bêtement" assis tout au long de la séance n'ont jamais monté.

Its a sport. You can do horse back archery.

For me , drive a car is a day to day activities at the same time we have car races .
Long time ago horse riding is a method of transport with the development now it is an obsolete method but horse races still remains.