How many genders are there in total? 全部

4, no?

由 Leo506 编辑.

From what Ive noticed, infinite number of gender. But sex are only two. Maybe three, if we count hemaphrodite.

5, no?
I'm curious about what you think those five genders are

5, no?
I'm curious about what you think those five genders are
Woman, man, hermaphrodite, transgender, non-binary person... and about 50 other new genders in progressive Europe...

Woman, man, hermaphrodite, transgender, non-binary person... and about 50 other new genders in progressive Europe...
Why are transgender "male to female" and "female to male" the same gender?

Two

由 isyes 编辑.

If someone is born a guy but wants to become a girl, and marries a guy who was born a girl, so they consider it a hetero relationship. Then one day the girl who was born a guy wants to become non-binary and lose the girly looks. So, then the guy who was born a girl now considers himself straight!

Two
True. 🙂

If someone is born a guy but wants to become a girl, and marries a guy who was born a girl, so they consider it a hetero relationship. Then one day the girl who was born a guy wants to become non-binary and lose the girly looks. So, then the guy who was born a girl now considers himself straight!
Difficult...

So first of all, both of them are in a hetero relationship in the beginning and could therefore say they're straight. So the trans-woman identifying as non-binary, doesn't "make" the trans-man straight, he was already straight because he's a man and he's into women.

In any way, their sexuality has nothing to do with the question about how many genders there are. Being non-Binary makes statements like "heterosexual" and "homosexual" tricky, because it undermines the person saying they're non-binary, by basically assigning them a specific gender.

Unrelated to the non-binary situation, looks (as in "lose the girly looks") don't have much to do with sexuality either. A lesbian who's into masculine looking women is still a lesbian. A straight woman who's into feminine looking men is still straight, and the men are still men.

Also, looks don't necessarily relate to gender. Just because someone is female presenting doesn't mean they can't be non-binary or a man. Being non-binary doesn't mean that you have to lose your "girly looks". Demi Lovato also identifies as non-binary, but if you look at pictures of them, they are very much not androgynous looking.

Gonna have to agree, if people are allowed to say there are more than two, I can have my opinion that there are just two.
What about people who are intersex?

Gonna have to agree, if people are allowed to say there are more than two, I can have my opinion that there are just two.
What about people who are intersex?
That’s not their opinion, that’s their reality, I can’t pretend that’s not real because it is, they were BORN like that

So first of all, both of them are in a hetero relationship in the beginning and could therefore say they're straight. So the trans-woman identifying as non-binary, doesn't "make" the trans-man straight, he was already straight because he's a man and he's into women.

In any way, their sexuality has nothing to do with the question about how many genders there are. Being non-Binary makes statements like "heterosexual" and "homosexual" tricky, because it undermines the person saying they're non-binary, by basically assigning them a specific gender.

Unrelated to the non-binary situation, looks (as in "lose the girly looks") don't have much to do with sexuality either. A lesbian who's into masculine looking women is still a lesbian. A straight woman who's into feminine looking men is still straight, and the men are still men.

Also, looks don't necessarily relate to gender. Just because someone is female presenting doesn't mean they can't be non-binary or a man. Being non-binary doesn't mean that you have to lose your "girly looks". Demi Lovato also identifies as non-binary, but if you look at pictures of them, they are very much not androgynous looking.

I didn't understand anything...

That’s not their opinion, that’s their reality, I can’t pretend that’s not real because it is, they were BORN like that
So how do they fit into your "two sexes only" opinion?

I can try to explain it to you if you ask about specific parts, but I'm not going to just explain all of this again. I would think that you should understand at least some of it, if you think about it a little.

I can try to explain it to you if you ask about specific parts, but I'm not going to just explain all of this again. I would think that you should understand at least some of it, if you think about it a little.
🙂

So how do they fit into your "two sexes only" opinion?
One or the other buddy, most will choose, if they do not, then that represents the indecisiveness of one who desires to “change” gender. Most anyone’s getting out of me is possibly a “they”