What are you reading at the moment? 电影,音乐,电视节目

I am currently re-reading Meteor by Dan Brown.

I‘m currently reading: „the moon sister“ by Lucinda Riley, „the complete Sherlock Holmes“ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, „the starless sea“ by Erin Morgenstern and „Anna, die Schule und der liebe Gott“ by Richard David Precht. Always depending on my mood, which one I’m picking up.

I'm reading Can't Hurt Me, by David Goggins!

The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E Pearson. It’s the second book in the fantasy series The Remnant Chronicles and I’m loving it!
Biggggg recommendation is Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi! It’s my favourite series of all time.

I am reading Stephen King’s “It” and at the same time Sylvia Plath's "glass shade" 😍

"Becoming" by Michelle Obama ❤️
How is it? Heard it's kind of weird, because she is really feminism but she got known by her husband... Kinda contradiction or ironic, isn't it?

I read postmortem by Patricia Cornwell 😊

I am reading a ton of books. Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Bean Trees, Another Whole Nother Story, and more

“Poison Genius Consort”, “Rebirth of the General’s Grand-daughter” and “Genius doctor; black bellied miss”

I'm reading "Flower" of Elizabeth Craft

I'm reading Illuminati by Dan Brown at the moment

Reading the last part of "The Stormlight Archive" by Brandon Sanderson. Awesome for people who like fantasy. You have to read it!

Hothouse Flower by Lucinda Riley

"It started with a secret" by Jill Mansell, "Last Lullaby" by Carol Wyer and I'm impatiently waiting for the release of "Written in blood" by Chris Carter 🙂

"Mo Dao Zu Shi" (Eng. maybe smth like "The grandmaster of demonic cultivation" but I'm not sure 'bout it) by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

Right now I mainly/only read my own book, since I'm about to let it be published, but highly recommending NIGHT WARRIORS by Graham Masterton and one I read a while ago ENVY by Sandra Brown (unbelievable awesome!!!!)

I’m currently reading Anne of Green Gables. I’ve just started to read it.

I'm reading Spaceman of Bohemia from Jaroslav Kalfar. it's quite easy and fun🏖️