Coding/programming English

Hey guys, anyone into coding 🧑‍💻👩‍💻? And what languages do you use? I use mainly R and a little bit of python. Share one of your current project too if you want.

Hey everyone, I have been programming for 9 years, started with Scratch, later Webdevelopement with HTML, JS, after that database with PHP, SQL and currently Python 🙂 wanna talk about computer and coding? Wrire me 😉

html, c++, python, I only learn a little from these

Coding is part of my studies so I also know a bit about it. So far I've learned: Python, Java, Javascript, Typescript and of course HTML and CSS (I'm aware that these are not coding languages😋). I'm still working on a Typescript weather app project for university which is due 'til next week

I know some HTML and for creating easy things i use Scratch

I use R a bit for ecology, and I would gladly get rid of it if it wasn't so useful...

I use Python, i like it the most its soo nice and simple

I mainly use Python, but lately fell for Java. I know a bit of JavaScript too, kinda interesting.
As for my projects, I’ve been working every now and then on a game in Python… but it’s still not finished so 😂 although it’s on GitHub, it’s still not public.