USA and or vs. Russia 政治与政府

Yes, Lianshen, during the Second World War Polish troops were the allies to the Soviet army.
During the second world war, Germany and Soviets were once again allied to attack and share Poland... After that, I let any Polish explain what was Poland like for the memories seem very fresh in their mind.

Poland has been part of Russian empire because it has been in war with Russia since principalty of Moscow 5 or 600 hundred years ago. I wouldn't call that friendly relationships...

Yes, Lianshen, during the Second World War Polish troops were the allies to the Soviet army.
During the second world war, Germany and Soviets were once again allied to attack and share Poland... After that, I let any Polish explain what was Poland like for the memories seem very fresh in their mind.

Poland has been part of Russian empire because it has been in war with Russia since principalty of Moscow 5 or 600 hundred years ago. I wouldn't call that friendly relationships...

Learn history. The Polish Army had 100,000 men in the Red Army. However, the Poles who fought on Hitler's side against the USSR were more than 500,000.

Learn history. The Polish Army had 100,000 men in the Red Army. However, the Poles who fought on Hitler's side against the USSR were more than 500,000.
Supposing what you said is true, how is that relevant? How does it change the fact that Poland was nothing more than a country stuck between 2-3 major powers? Futhermore, I remind you that I didn't stop 100 years ago; so where was the Red Army of Imperial Russia, Principalty of Moscow..?

What's more, I don't understand why do you talk about Polish Army that had x men in Red or German Army. That doesn't sound very coherent like saying that Russian Army has y men in French Army. Wouldn't also the 500k Poles fighting against USSR support the point like what Poles weren't in good terms with Russia?
Also, if a certain number of Poles doing this or that reflect what is Poland, aren't you forgetting all of those people who fought both of your countries even after the country being smashed and despite being betrayed by France and England?

Honestly, I don't see how could one say that Poland was the ally of a country with which it has been in war so many times during the last 5-600 years.

I am asking anyone to explain to me why the Russian people accept what Putin is doing in Ukraine. I just don't know why it is necessary for Russia to do it.
In order to understand what Russia is doing in Ukraine, one must not listen to Western propaganda, but at least sometimes read the history of the West and the USSR.
In a nutshell. After 1991, Ukraine embarked on a course of nationalisation. Everything Russian was destroyed, starting with school textbooks. This was done by then President Yushchenko. The orthodox nationalists, led by a group of Nazis, came to power in 2014. This group, following Hitler's example, began to rebuild Ukraine and began by creating their own private military army, just as Hitler did, their nationalist military units in 1933. The Ukrainian oligarchs also saw from Hitler's example that Ukraine can only be robbed and their own pockets can be stuffed with a military coup. And this happened in 2014. But there are five regions in Ukraine where Russians predominantly live and where the Russian language dominates. Three oblasts were intimidated by the Nazis with terror, but two oblasts - Donetsk and Luhansk - offered military resistance. The Ukrainian bombing of Donetsk with cluster missiles was the occasion. More than 400 people were killed in one day as they walked around Donetsk on Sunday. The people rebelled, smashed up military depots, armed themselves and resisted the Ukrainian troops who were trying to take over Donetsk. A civil war broke out. Russia watched this war and did not intervene, although the war was fought with mixed success. By 2022 Russia realised that the Nazification of Ukraine had reached its limit and the next thing to come would be an attack by Ukraine on the two Russian-speaking regions of Donetsk and Luhansk. Contrary to all agreements with the West, Ukraine proclaimed a demand for Ukraine to join NATO and all the destroyed US strategic arms limitation treaties were to blame. Putin realised that the treaties with the West and the US are a bluff that can change the world.
Russian intelligence has reported Ukraine and US intentions. Putin was ahead of the US and the West with their desire to destroy the Russian-speaking areas of Ukraine and bring NATO close to the Russian border. A military operation to destroy Nazism in Ukraine has begun. The world crisis began and the USA instigated it with its sanctions against Russia. The world pandemic of COVID began, which the US itself created artificially and blamed on China. But no one expected Russia to be so successful in resisting both the sanctions and the Nazis in Ukraine. Biden is in deep shit! And he doesn't know how to get out of this shit along with Europe and the dollars and euros, which are depreciating like ordinary paper not backed by gold.
China has added fuel to the fire with the annexation of Taiwan. The US, like Hitler - risks waging war in Ukraine and in Taiwan - on two fronts. Everybody knows how it ended.
Here is the story of today's global crisis in a nutshell.

Lianshen, I told here many times that this platform is somehow not fit for a very serious discussions. All we have to know is that - there has to be an international law. All the countries have to obey this international law. That's why UN organization was created after WWII. The countries understood then that they somehow must stop making wars. Today UN is a puppet organization. Russia, China, Turkey, Iran etc, all they have to obey this international law, but not the USA. The USA can set the rules, they can brake the rules and nobody cares. They can do what they want. Yes, we can discuss history and different kind of accidents, but what the point, if the USA will decide if it's true or not true? We can discuss why Nancy Pelocy went to Taiwan, but we won't change anything, she is American! They can do what they want.

I told here many times that this platform is somehow not fit for a very serious discussions.
It onyl depends on the people and their intention to make a forum suits this or that kind of discussion. Same, the Kremlin could become a circus and it would only needs the people there to make it so. That being said, it doesn't answer my previous post.

All we have to know is that - there has to be an international law.
International law is currently written by the US, by the US, for the rest of the world. Most of international laws would work the same way for different people have different interests.
China also makes some rules on a smaller scales, and break them as well. Turkey is a country that will obey the ruels when it feels like, and violate them or use them to threaten others when it feels like as well and this kind of thing works for more or less any country, maybe a little bit less for the puppets of the US.

she is American! They can do what they want.
The world has changed. The US aren't ruling anymore and we assist at the begining of the end at the moment.

Im sick when I read about Polish-Soviet Union friendship or alliance.

Stop lying.

The Katyń massacre is the perfect picture of Soviets nature. When You killed more than 20000 of ours, by bullet in the head.

Another people has been taken to gulags. Another died because they wanted to live in free Poland, not under Your terroristic occupation.

Your army stayed behind Wisla river, waiting till our uprising will fail. You didn't help us. You wanted everyone who was fighting for free poland, to die. Because You would be never able to indoctrinate someone like this. It's soviet tactic.

What can I say more? Ask the countries that got rid off this sick comunistic system.

And: X soldiers of Ycountry doesn't mean too much, since You can say this about everyone. Russian soldiers were fighting too, against soviet union, You know? Do You know why? Because captives released from germany's or ally's camps were treated by soviets - their own country, as traitors.
It's matter of various circumstances back then. Yes, we created army in Soviet Union. But most of them got out from Russia, under command of general Anders. They were fighting at Allies side.
I bet You have no possibility to read about how recruiting to Polish Army looked like under USSR eyes and lack of organisation.
After all, it's not so easy to give every Pole in death camps the information and possibility to travel so huge distance in unknown country.
And Im not going to blame others who stayed, and just wanted fight for Poland, even at Russia side. I believe they were indoctrinated at least. Because I can't imagine a Polish soldier fighting on the same side with someone, who was murdering other polish soldiers moment ago.

Anyway, again - stop lying.

Your armies are hordes of barbarians, in the past, and now. Your politics too.

If You don't even know history - or maybe lying intentionally, or maybe You intentionally don't care about truth - nothing weird that You are so blind now and swallow the Putin's propaganda.

Nothing can justify what Your horde is doing on Ukraine now.

由 Oxiu 编辑.

Full ignoring as faker

That's exactly what I am talking about! Lianshen is talking about one thing, Oxiu about something else. I won't even read it because people even don't listen each other. What is important to Oxiu, its was Russia and Poland friends or not. Now the whole world has to know if we were or not friends. Do I need to know the history of ancient China or I have to start learning the history of Poland? The topic is USA vs Russia. That's the question. When somebody (USA) is saying - Russia is doing something bad, my suggestion - look in the mirrow.

Lianshen, but coming back to the question, everybody makes own rules, it's exactly what we have eliminate. What we are talking about if we don't have some rules which we are all agreed to? It would mean that the strongest ones will set the rules. And who they are? It's USA, Russia, China. OK, it suits me fine. The rest of the world, do we nedd to know what they think? Let them say their opinion. Who cares? If nobody cares about international law, why should I?

Lianshen is talking about one thing, Oxiu about something else.
I thin we were talking pretty much about the same thing, Oxiu being more detailled as the history of his country is more important to him than to me.

Do I need to know the history of ancient China or I have to start learning the history of Poland?
Well, regarding the current situation and the upcoming conflicts, having an insight of the history of these both countries would be a non negligeable bonus to understand what is happening in my opinion.

What we are talking about if we don't have some rules which we are all agreed to? It would mean that the strongest ones will set the rules.
Rules we would all agree to is something called an utopy, and the EU is a very good example on how this doesn't work at all. It's always about who's the strongest; other finding it convenient to obey. So yes, at the moment, t's USA, Russia and China; with some places that are hard to bully despite not setting the rules.

That's exactly what I am talking about! Lianshen is talking about one thing, Oxiu about something else. I won't even read it because people even don't listen each other. What is important to Oxiu, its was Russia and Poland friends or not. Now the whole world has to know if we were or not friends. Do I need to know the history of ancient China or I have to start learning the history of Poland? The topic is USA vs Russia. That's the question. When somebody (USA) is saying - Russia is doing something bad, my suggestion - look in the mirrow.

I was refering to thing that has been touched here. I don't know why are You surprised.

Oxiu, are we damned to be always enemies? Then why we are still talking? Do you have any reason that we can come to some agreements? If yes, let's be serious. What we are now discussing? Why Americans and Russians don't discuss the matter? They don't talk! Period! Do you know why? The USA thinks that they can brake Russian government. They hope for that. Know what? Europe is going to suffer, do you care? I don't, you can suffer, I don't care. It's your choice. Do as you like.

Oxiu, are we damned to be always enemies? Then why we are still talking? Do you have any reason that we can come to some agreements? If yes, let's be serious. What we are now discussing? Why Americans and Russians don't discuss the matter? They don't talk! Period! Do you know why? The USA thinks that they can brake Russian government. They hope for that. Know what? Europe is going to suffer, do you care? I don't, you can suffer, I don't care. It's your choice. Do as you like.

You and igor said lies, so I said the truth, that's all.

Don't change the topic as always. Refer to topic You started earlier, talk with some sense, stick to the thought.

You say something, another person comes to correct You or throw other argument, and You are again like:

"Whyyyy, whyy we can't have peace? Why can't we talk? Do You really want us to be enemies? Okay, so You will suffer, Russia will destroy You, and I don't care about You!"

Igor actually blocked me, like he did another time, with his previous account. But I believe he is just troll. I am more and more suspicious about You too.

You think Russia isn't doing anything bad?

Ps.
And doesn't matter if that's trolling or not - if I can answer to something what I consider as lie, or propaganda - I will say something to correct this, if it's not so huge effort after all. Because people read, so I don't want to leave something untrue , risking that someone will believe in it. Especially people that doesn't know much about our region or countries.

For example, I don't want anyone, after reading this forum to go somewhere with friends (let's say, in the country at the other side of globe) and start yelling: "Poland and Soviet Union were friends! Poland and Soviet Union were friends!".

由 Oxiu 编辑.

Oxiu, I really don't know your relationship with Igor. I guess it's mutual unexception . But the fact is, we have to talk! Otherwise somebody will talk and make a deal for us! We have to talk! All we have to talk! Chinese, Russians, Americans, Germans we all have to talk! If we won't talk, what do you think will happen?

It means that somebody will make a choice for us!

Uh, I would agree generally, but... Maybe that's my fault, or maybe I am bored with "We must talk" idea, since all the time in the media I see bullshit about "Lets talk" "we need a dialogue" "We are debating about it" coming from politics or other liers, who are only talking and do nothing. Or doing something completely different than what they said.

And it's hard to talk with someone who is like two persons in one, and changes attitude all the time.

As I said, the USA, Russia, China will make this dissision for you. Will you be happy?