USA and or vs. Russia 政治与政府

anil, I repeat - Ukraine did not declare the war on Russia! Why they didn't do it, I don't know. You explain it to me. Maybe Ukrainians think differently? Are we coming back to history? The war started 8 years ago. Do I have to say it again? Where have you been all these years? What happened if you realised it only now? What happened? Maybe we should wait for another 8 years and then we'll know what to do?

8 years ago it was uncomparable less scale. And it had character of rather positional war.

Today this war is using all resources of both countries, and even of other countries.
Maneuvers, missiles, tanks, jets, ships, destroyed cities, threatening with atom weapons.

And yes, You are right: people care less or at all, when something isn't noisy enough, big enough, dangerous enough. Or when media are silent about it. To current war the world is also getting used to. And the longer it will lasts, the less interesting it will be for masses.

由 Oxiu 编辑.

Oxiu, there are some other consideration. I can name a few. Mistakes that West made was to push Ukraine into NATO and to take it away from Russia. It was very stupid. Remember how Klinton and Boris Yeltsin were almost best friends? The USA almost had Russia. And in Russia many people liked Americans. So, what Americans did? They started a new confrontation. It was done unprofessional, stupid, I don't know how else it to call. They did everything to have this mess. And with the Covid 19 is the same. It's a big mess. Look at the USA president.

Russia and the west have mistakes, these mistakes lead to the conflict. In the end it's the Ukrainian people who are affected by the conflict

Vedang_a_legend, nobody knows yet what an effect or an impact it will have on the whole world. One mistake, big consequences. And there are nor easy answers. I think. First World war was started by single assassination.

Vedang_a_legend, nobody knows yet what an effect or an impact it will have on the whole world. One mistake, big consequences. And there are nor easy answers. I think. First World war was started by single assassination.
Indeed

The US is busy profiting from the war between Russia and Ukraine. That is the global goal. China is concerned about getting its gold out of the US. If China can do this, the likelihood of World War III will increase manifold. The paper roll of dollars in the world - has already triggered global inflation. Russia is independent of dollars. China, together with Russia, will introduce the ruble and the yuan into the global financial market and then - the US will provoke an apocalypse !

Yes, Igor, it looks like we have seen it before and now it comes again. The cold war again. Humans can't live in peace. That's what I tried to say. What do they have in their heads? Are you a communist? Who cares? I don't care. There are plenty of terrible things in the world, but the "old" guys still fighting communists.

Frieren für den Frieden! – «Мерзнем ради мира!»

War is always about money. Look for the source.

The anti-West rhetoric is blind.

Yes, Igor, it looks like we have seen it before and now it comes again. The cold war again. Humans can't live in peace. That's what I tried to say. What do they have in their heads? Are you a communist? Who cares? I don't care. There are plenty of terrible things in the world, but the "old" guys still fighting communists.
С чего вы взяли, что я коммунист ? С какого такого дуба ?

The yearning for the old communistic days of Russia are written all over it's face!

The yearning for the old communistic days of Russia are written all over it's face!

I'm not going to tell you what's written on your face. Look in the mirror!

What's it all about? Who is it communist? Are we going to fight communists? Why? Really, I don't understand? What's going on? Who is a communist, please confess.

I don't understand why we are still fighting?

由 SergeyMoro 编辑.

I don't understand why we are still fighting?
Я игнорирую провокаторов.