In german

Tschechisches Streichholzschächtelchen

😃

precipitevolissimevolmente

Gioielliere

Oachkatzlschwoaf.
Welcome to German dialects

'World' for many foreigners learning English

In russian i think these are words that have many letters е,я,ё,ю, бесперспективный f.e.

I speak Russian for a while and I've learned it by myself, and those letters were my favourite letters, the words with them were great, I think щ is much harder, because you don't have an equivalent in English, German etc.

Aminométhylpyrimidinylhydroxyéthylméthythiazolium is the most long word of french language

Okay it's not the hardest word in German, but one of the longest:
Donaudampfschifffahrtskapitänskajüte

In Hungarian one of the longest is: megengesztelhetetlenségeskedéseitekért

In polish it's Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Szymankowszczyzna

In italian i think is "acido desossiribonucleico"

Some Polish for you 🙂 Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie / Jan Brzęszczyczykiewicz / Stół z powyłamywanymi nogami / 1999 - tysiąc dziewięćset dziewięćdziesiąt dziewięć / Dżdżystym rankiem gżegżółki i piegże, zamiast wziąć się za dżdżownice, nażarły się na czczo miąższu rzeżuchy i rzędem rzygały do rozżarzonej brytfanny / Konstantynopolitańczykiewiczówna wśród Szczebrzeszynów, szła suchą szosą do Konstantynopolu.
kisses from poland 🙂🙂

One of the hardest puns to pronounce in Italian is "tre tigri contro tre tigri" 🙂

"Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie" one of the more difficult

precipitevolissimevolmente

For non-Germans, the hardest word to pronounce is still "Streichholzschächtelchen" oder "Eichhörnchen" 🙂 Try it and tell me if you were able to pronounce it correctly 😁

There a some in german but try "Schlittschuhlaufen " (ice scating)