What's your comfort food? 日常生活与习俗

Chocolate = a remedy for heartache

Exactly ;D

Arepas

Chocolate = a remedy for heartache
Chocolate therapy should be a thing.
I've already read "eating chocolate" as a true psychological advice to feel better. That was funny.

I tend to eat chocolate when I'm sad and eat chips when I'm anxious.

Either Crème brûlée or Panna Cotta. Followed by some Irish Coffee.

Gateau, typically chocolate; well actually just anything sweet and mousse-like. Oh wait, and then there’s chicken and sweet corn noodle soup.

由 lemondrop 编辑.

Here there are two kind of people: pizza people and alcohol people!

Apple cake with cream and hot milkcoffie!

I like small food such as sushis, fatayas, chocolate or rahat lukums... 😛

pizza und ice cream

Fried tofu, vegetables and peanut sauce

anything I think 🙂

In China,people from different area has completely different eating habit. For example, in my hometown,Nanchang, people like eating spicy food;however, In Shanghai,people love light food. In the south of China,rice is our main food,but northern people eat cooked wheaten food. In the west, horde people eat beef or lamb as their main meat diet,but people near the coastline eat more seafood.But know, Chinese people can buy all kinds of food I mentioned above in their hometown because of the development of transportation systems.
I'm curious about a thing: is the food that we have in chinese restaurants in Italy really the tipical dishes of chinese cooking?

Salted roasted seeds! Or hot tea.

In China,people from different area has completely different eating habit. For example, in my hometown,Nanchang, people like eating spicy food;however, In Shanghai,people love light food. In the south of China,rice is our main food,but northern people eat cooked wheaten food. In the west, horde people eat beef or lamb as their main meat diet,but people near the coastline eat more seafood.But know, Chinese people can buy all kinds of food I mentioned above in their hometown because of the development of transportation systems.
I'm curious about a thing: is the food that we have in chinese restaurants in Italy really the tipical dishes of chinese cooking?

Caro lei qui è tutto finto.

It is like "italian food" abroad. AVOID!!

Home it is completely different.

Out from the countries restaurant propose more standard meals but also mix various regional meals. In italy chinese propose recipes from different regions, Indian is basically Pakistan or at least from the north of India and so on. In Holland many restaurants offer Indonesian meals mixing stuff from different islands. Everywhere if there is no large and whealty community immigrated from a certain country avoid that "ethnic" food.

እንጀራ በዶሮ (Injera be Doro.

እንጀራ በዶሮ (Injera be Doro.
Questa la so!
I know this!

It is soft, spongy, tef cereal pizza with egg and spicy sauce. Had in restaurants here and in homes while in Ethiopia.

Tacos.....tacos al pastor with lots of pinne apple and hot sauces

Chicken and Dumplings, cornbread, Red Beans and Rice, I have a lot of favorite foods.