Love is love.... 日常生活与习俗

Acceptence

Love is a sentiment you have when you.... I actually don’t know

Love is good.

Love is being accepted for who you are, your baggage and battles in life. The one who truly see you for who you are, that's the biggest gift you can recieve. But the most important thing is to give the same gift back 🥰 I was lucky enough to find love in my best friend through 20yrs. We have now been together for 8yrs, married for 4 of them. He is what I consider as my soulmate ❤❤❤

Love is just a word, untill somebody gives meaning to it. For me is love a feeling of home

Love is the only solution

At the risk of sounding hippie... I once heard someone say that love is not the opposite of hate, but its inverse; and the opposite would be fear. We can't do things in love if we fear, but fear is a natural thing... but love overpowers it.
And so, love is union, because fear leads to separation, from oneself, from other people, from nature... but love unites it all

Love or the person I love is the reason for me living. That's how I would describe love

what ever i don't like it

To me true love means sacrifice yourself for the other one.

Love is that feeling you get when you can't live happily without that person or you feel incomplete without them, it's when everything else in the world just disappears when your with them and you'll do anything for them and they'll do anything for you (this of course is for a romantic partner)

Love is wonderful

love = animals😅

Love is the opposite of hate 😉
Hey, I think the opposite of love is indifference... And indifference is also the opposite of hate... It's a complicated disscution, but I'm conviced (and I experienced it personnaly...) thand hate close to love is, and vice versa. I red people who talked about the science and chemestry sides of love, but I belive it is more than that. Love is mysterious, and I sometime think it is also a bit scary.

My psychologist always tells me that love and hate are very close to each other. So I wouldn't say exactly the opposite. I think there is a thin line between those two. I think when your in love everything goes around that person. If your truly in love you will try to make things work, even if there are difficulties and even when you get over your boundries. I believe you would do everything for the person you love, just to make them happy. Because that will make you happy.
I also believe that love is different for everyone so I wouldn't say that there is a definition. It's a strange thing.

What is love for you?

Love is give your life.

Love, when it is there, is warm, gentle, and tender. If it is not there, unreachable

Love is to find yourself in someone’s soul, not just find a someone ...