Love is love.... 日常生活与习俗

Love is the opposite of hate 😉
It's a
Love is the opposite of hate 😉
actually love is not the opposite of hate .
Because hate and love are imotions and feelings,
The opposite of love is doesn't care .😎

In fact, you love yourself, so you chose that person to love and be with you alone.

What is love? love for me is a mixture of feelings, love is based on self-love, partner love, love for your loved ones, love is trust, sincerity, purity, love is sometimes confused with "wanting(querer)" (in Spanish ) there is even a well-known Spanish song "to love and want(amar y querer)"

everything that is good

A Strong set of emotions towards a person or a thing.

love. It's like seeing a mirage in the desert. You only think you see it, but it's never really there

Love is a feeling that you take a lifetime to prove it's true.

“The word ‘love’ is, in fact, the way we commonly describe the emotional feelings that accompany the imprinting process.”
— Desmond Morris, Zoologist

I don't know what is love.

People always wrap trash like a gift by love.I received too much fake gifts with happy.I try my best to cherish them,but one day I open these boxes and found the truth.

I don't know why do I think so,maybe my mind is in chaos.

Sexual minorities have the right to speak, and most people should also have the right to speak. I hate political correctness

Being able to accept ones past mistakes in the past, accepting the person itself as he us, and rooting for his future

Good evening to everyone ! Maria, I would have used the same words as you and I would add to what you said that it s a real suffer when you have to face with a long distance love because you can t do otherwise at the present time and I do not wish to anyone to live the same. Yours François

Good evening to everyone ! Maria, I would have used the same words as you and I would add to what you said that it s a real suffer when you have to face with a long distance love because you can t do otherwise at the present time and I do not wish to anyone to live the same. Yours François
You are right. Long distanced relationships are really difficult to cope with.

It feels like attachment, responsibility and tolerance

I wanna know what love is 💔