Memories✨️✨️ 全部

We all have memories that we will never forget, sometimes these memories were so bad that they trampled our pride, sometimes they were so good that thinking about them always makes us happy. This question is a bit personal and you may not want to answer, but which memory stays in your mind?

memories of me with my ex. I was the one breaking up with him, but just because he didn’t care about me at all. thinking about all the happy memories I have with him still hurts, and my heart literally aches when I see something that reminds me of him. it’s been almost 5 months since I left him, but I still think about how he made me feel. sorry for the vent haha but I needed to get it off my chest

Without memories there is no " I " . The " I " exist with memories.

Once I was at the airport, I was just a little kid and about to go on a trip. I was too scared to take the escalator. My family threatened to abandon me there in the airport and so I was just crying in fear at the bottom of the escalator when my parents were already at the top and walking away. Then a random guy came up to me, comforted me, and offered to hold my hand (he helped me get on the escalator and held my hand while we went up.) He was really kind, I'll never forget that.

My uncle ❤️