Favourite band or singer? 电影,音乐,电视节目

The absolutely number 1 is Coldplay

One Direction <3 and Little mix too 🙂

At the first, Coldplay!!! Depeche Mode, Green Day, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Massive Attack, Moby, Muse, Nirvana, Panic! At The Disco, Pink, Radiohead, Imagine Dragons, Sum 41, The Killers, The Offspring, The Bloodhound Gang, The Verve, The Wombats. Also russian rock-band LUMEN...oh, it`s my favourite, i mad about it, as about Coldplay

my favorite singers are: Beyonce and Etta James. bands are: Queen and Green Day

由 kartagina 编辑.

Dropkick Murphys,The Rumjacks,Orthodox Celts,The Beatles,The MGMT,Coldplay,Muse,Oasis,Queen,The Verve,Limp Bizkit,Linkin park,Nickelback,Guns N Roses,Sepultura & many others..

Queen, The white stripes, Elio e le Storie Tese and Giorgio Gaber! =)

System of a down Acdc Rammstein Bonobo C2C Lindsay Stirling Adele Serge Gainsbourg Japanes Music House Electro Manau Muse Oasis Korn

Linkin Park the Coors the Cramberries U2 Metallica Iron maiden ( Dance of DEATH )

My favorit Group M E T A L L I C A YEAHHHHHH

Rammstein, Muse, Celldweller, Hurts, Feint, Seven Lion, C.N.Blue, Apocalyptica, Blackmill....

so so many! probably Florence and the machine! and then Of Monsters And Men🙂

My Chemical Romance
Muse
The Used
System of a Down
Korn
Pierce the Veil
Linkin Park
<3

Nickelback and 30 seconds to mars for sure 😃

Maroon 5 <3

BRUNO MARS♥

The Vines, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Joy Division, Oasis, The Retuses, vypsana fiXa, Peter Doherty , My Bloody Valentine, Massive attack, My Chemical Romance , Jeff Buckley, Nirvana, Blur ,The horrors, Muse, Sex Pistols, Miyavi, Jimy Hendrix, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Green Day, Bob Marley, Moby, The Verve, Fool's Garden , BMTH, Placebo , Max Romeo, Yutaka Ozaki, Gorillaz, Three Days Grace, IAMX etc.

Too many to list.. but I'll try 🙂 Generally I listen to any kind of music, but my favourite bands/singers are surely Simple Plan; Bowling for Soup; Coldplay; American rejects; Queen;Pink Martini; Michael Jackson; Michael Bublè; Shania Twain & Maroon 5.. + others 😃

[b][u]Arctic Monkeys!!! The Killers!!![/u][/b] 😛unk

Motley Crue, Ac/Dc, Guns N Roses, Alter Bridge and Slash feat Myles Kennedy & the consipators..

Marina and the Diamonds is amazing, David Bowie (more his old stuff) then a bunch of random songs from bands including: Train, Weezer, Adele, Grouplove, Sublime, Ingrid Michaelson, Lana Del Ray, Florence and the Machine, Lifehouse, Muse, Neon Trees, The Smiths, all kinds of Disney movie songs, They Might be Giants, Ellie Goulding, Imagine Dragons, and more. Sorry, no one's going to read all this. but yeah... 🙂

由 MNcousin 编辑.