Favourite band or singer? 电影,音乐,电视节目

周杰倫 Jay Chou
Paramore
😃

Slayer, Sabaton, Black Veil Brides, The Gazette, Bring me the horizon, Miyavi, Versailles, Dir en Grey, Cannibal Corpse, exist Trace, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, Gakupo Kamui,

My favourite band in absolute are Green Day.
But also, I love: Sex Pistols, Ramones, Clash, Nirvana, Metallica, U2, NOFX, Guns N'Roses, AC/DC, Slash, Alice Cooper, Radiohead Cranberries, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Areosmith, Social Distortion, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Eagles, The Doors, Jimy Hendrix, Eric Clepton etc etc. 001_wub

I'm fond of cranberries. And i like The Killers, Dead By April, Engel, Killswitch Engage, Machinae Supremacy, Guano Apes, michael jackson, pink)))

30 Seconds To Mars, Paramore, James Blunt, Adele, Bruno Mars, Ne-Yo, Green Day, Coldplay, SHINee(some songs) and Yuya Matsushita(some songs)...

2 pac, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, Ice Cube, Bob Marley, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Funkadelic, Xzibit, Funkdoobiest, Delinquent Habits, Daz Dillinger, Сontrol Machete, Tha Mexakinz, Outlawz, Psycho Realm, D12 and 50 cent

Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Emily's Army etc. 😃

BigBang , system of a down, rammstein ♥

Taylor Swift
Maroon 5
Jason Mraz
The Frays
Jesse McCartney

FTIsland
BAP
Beast
Nu'est
ZE:A
SUJU
Kwill
se7en
Miss A
Secret
F(😆
2AM
JYJ

JJ Lin 林俊傑

One Direction are the Best for me. 😃

I really, really like Coldplay, The fray and Simple Plan! 😃

I like many singers and bands but Jay Chou and Wang Leehom are my #1 singers and Panic! At the disco and Fall out boys are my #1 bands 🙂

I'm a Coldplayer so my favourite band is Coldplay of course 😉 I like The National, Snow Patrol, Muse and a lot of music like that. I like also house music- D. Guetta, DJ Antoine or Calvin Harris 🙂

maroon 5

I listen to a lot of band, but my favourite are indeed Arctic Monkeys, Marta Sui Tubi and The Beatles!

guns nroses,u2,colplay,keane,ccr,bob marley,

Bruno Pelletier - did anyone here heard about him?

SOAD,30stm,Splin,Three Days Grace,Rammstein 😁