Harry Potter 电影,音乐,电视节目

Love the Weasleytwins but my Crush is ron😚😚😚

Hi i love harry potter!
My favorite character is Sirius Black and Harry Potter!

Severus Snape

I LOVE them all but the books are better my favorite character is Ginny but just in the books.

Harry Potter= i love!!!!!

helloooo
i'm a slytherin and i'm in loveeeee with harry potter (not the character the books and film series)
my favorite character is Severus Snape because he's a good guy and Ablus Dumbledore not, Albus uses harry to catch who-Must-Not-Be-Named
besides i also like Hermoine because she is funny: STOP! STOP! STOP! you're gonna pick someonse eye out, besides you're saying it wrong! It's LeviOsa not LeviosAAAA
i like Hermoine in the movie but for all i like the books more

helloooo
i'm a slytherin and i'm in loveeeee with harry potter (not the character the books and film series)
my favorite character is Severus Snape because he's a good guy and Ablus Dumbledore not, Albus uses harry to catch who-Must-Not-Be-Named
besides i also like Hermoine because she is funny: STOP! STOP! STOP! you're gonna pick someonse eye out, besides you're saying it wrong! It's LeviOsa not LeviosAAAA
i like Hermoine in the movie but for all i like the books more
what Harry Potter are you talking about?
Me, I'm Gryffindor and I love Dumbldore, he's awesome and I don't like Draco and Severus very much!
My favorite character and Harry, but I also love Sirius !!

Mein Lieblingsteil von Harry Potter ist Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban und mein Lieblingscharakter ist Luna Lovegood.

My favorite part of Harry Potter is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and my favorite character is Luna Lovegood.

My favorite is Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

Most like starting parts. But I like all... And Fantastic Beasts...